kazoo81

Apr 26, 2017
What the fuck is a point of this shit? Gameplay consist of save scumming and playing "guess the letter" game in gym because QTE animation hides the letter until timer runs out so you have to press a letter before you can see it and game punishes you for not exercising. You can mitigate this for couple of days with difficulty slider but then it resets and can only be used to make QTE faster.
Who the fuck thought: "What is the most universally loved game mechanic? Quick Time Events! How can we be even better? Lets make QTE:s broken so player has a slimmer of hope but in reality gets absolutely fucked in the end"

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What the fuck is a point of this shit? Gameplay consist of save scumming and playing "guess the letter" game in gym because QTE animation hides the letter until timer runs out so you have to press a letter before you can see it and game punishes you for not exercising. You can mitigate this for couple of days with difficulty slider but then it resets and can only be used to make QTE faster.
Who the fuck thought: "What is the most universally loved game mechanic? Quick Time Events! How can we be even better? Lets make QTE:s broken so player has a slimmer of hope but in reality gets absolutely fucked in the end"
You might have the difficulty set too high, or your happiness is extremely low. You can lower the difficulty to give QTEs more time. Also, it's not just the gym. Most objects you interact with (e.g. TV, oven) can have a QTE trap.

But yeah, QTEs are a rubbish game mechanic in general and not even a good fit for this game. Even a random roll would be better.

Edit: Huh, rereading your post, I don't remember the gym in particular having a problem with the QTEs. Maybe I should try this version.

kazoo81

Apr 26, 2017
You might have the difficulty set too high, or your happiness is extremely low. You can lower the difficulty to give QTEs more time. Also, it's not just the gym. Most objects you interact with (e.g. TV, oven) can have a QTE trap.

But yeah, QTEs are a rubbish game mechanic in general and not even a good fit for this game. Even a random roll would be better.

Edit: Huh, rereading your post, I don't remember the gym in particular having a problem with the QTEs. Maybe I should try this version.
I forgot to add that I played in-browser version so times might have been even shorter because of the lag and I played normal, used difficulty slider to give me some extra edge (easy has too little traps) but after weekly meeting timer resetted to something that was ridiculous and slider didn't do anything anymore.
Gym was problematic because you HAVE TO AVOID the traps so you can get some exercise if you want to have any fitness

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Aug 19, 2018
I'm glad I came back to this after passing it up in the early stages with the placeholder art. This is shaping up very nicely, well done!

I have a small request though, in the renaming wheel spin, could you include an option to choose a naming category in exchange for another penalty? It's the one wheel spin I find myself reloading often because I am partial to certain categories on a given playthrough. In fact, to be honest, I like reloading wheelspins if I have a certain character "build" in mind. Maybe there can be a way for the player to influence the outcome?

Thank you for doing what you do!

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
there was indeed a problem with the reaction minigames in v0.4.1 which were fixed in v0.4.2 ... i added the fix to v0.4.1.f2 and uploaded it to tfgames.

just a sidenote.. those minigames will be replaced in the future.
dear rel can you change the traps and the events for all the keyboard to just WASD thats will be lovely in the next updates ...and best of luck on your work

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017

Hmm... :unsure: I think you don't play this game the right way, I don't even bother to press any buttons, and just let them "transform me" I still win... actually if you know what you are doing you can beat the others easily on "normal" difficulty... and even on hard (but it would be more challenging). Your goal is to transform others into bimbo's, before they transform you, also you have to "impress the viewers" every day so you earn votes, to buy things. BMO is like a kinkier version of big brother.

And it would be more fun if you actually don't know what to do and learn it on the way (trust me). Just let the game progress and sometimes read the text (it's helpful). Then after about week 5 (or 6) if you still didn't win, just restart from the beginning and use what you have learned.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Apparently the latest update broke something else.. obviously.. I’ll upload a new fix in a couple of hours

UPDATE: new version f3 uploaded

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: frickle32

m0us

Dec 28, 2016
Crazy how you've grinded this out from 'heinous goblin MS paint art grind simulator' to something that's shaping up to actually be fantastic. I guess the patreonbux definitely help -- but at this point I feel like the dedication here has genuinely earned them.

I'm really enjoying the writing and I hope to see more of it. I don't play these games for the shitty """gameplay""" that is necessary on a base level to function, so I'd like the efforts focused more on the writing side of it. You're quite good, too, although there's still some stiffness that comes either from lack of practice or English being a second language. Still, practice makes perfect and the writing is better than the vast majority of games that can't be bothered to have proper capitalization.

I really like how the first round of TFs is basically 'opposites day' in terms of what the girls want. It's very entertaining.

Given the 'wheel' system, I'll assume your long terms plans involve a variety of TFs for each girl? That's pretty cool and gives decent amounts of refreshing content that's easy to add in a modular fashion.

If I had one request, so to speak, it would be to add more events and dialogue for girls undergoing the transformation. There's a lot of joy to be had in the journey, so to speak, so small scenes where you stumble into (or, as they progress, participate in) the girls turning into their various TFs would be fantastic and add a good sense of pacing. Watching Himari struggle with a cigarette, or watching her brain go mushy at the thought of doing some minor naughty thing like stealing someone's snack from the fridge so she starts frantically rubbing herself, would do a lot to sell the transformations. I'm sure it would be quite easy to think up all kinds of minor scenes with the girls showing off their slow journey to becoming what BMO TV wants them to be.

Best of luck, bud.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes