Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Is there any actual content in this game other than the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because that's all I can find??

When I say content I mean xxx scenes of course there is lots to do here in terms of the gameshow aspect.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019

When I say content I mean xxx scenes of course there is lots to do here in terms of the gameshow aspect.
same here but I think the dev didnt do anything like that yet because the gameplay and stuff still early for that

RaveRonin

Sep 17, 2021
Hello, is there a way to change your shoes using the Dayplanner? When I want to swim or sunbathe it interrupts the automation because it leaves shoes your on.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Do you have a pic to go along with the instructions? I can't find it...
Screenshot from 2021-12-08 18-38-25.png

it's a different combination every playthrough
Can there be repeats of the same color or is it a unique color for every dish?
The strategy that worked for me was basically:
any blacks, swap out for the next number in the series
yellows, shift to the next non-green space to the right with the furthest right being moved to the furthest left space

Repeats being allowed makes the game pretty much just luck of the draw given the limited number of tries.

Last edited:

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
Can there be repeats of the same color or is it a unique color for every dish?
The strategy that worked for me was basically:
any blacks, swap out for the next number in the series
yellows, shift to the next non-green space to the right with the furthest right being moved to the furthest left space

Repeats being allowed makes the game pretty much just luck of the draw given the limited number of tries.
so far I've yet to encountered repeated colours, and this method can only work coz the game let you know which color is the correct one, if it simply just tell you "2 green 1 yellow", that will increase the difficulty....oh god, did I just gave the dev an idea?

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
so far I've yet to encountered repeated colours, and this method can only work coz the game let you know which color is the correct one, if it simply just tell you "2 green 1 yellow", that will increase the difficulty....oh god, did I just gave the dev an idea?
why ideas? it will tell you that if it's not on the correct position. it's as intended. it's not supposed to be luck based to beat it.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Is the Abigails foot massage scene going to go further or is dreaming about them as far as it's going to go? (sorry to everybody who doesn't have a foot fetish)

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017

This game has promise but without any scenes It feels like "a pie without a filling". By scenes I hope we get some repetitive ones as well. Going full bimbo/lust feels boring atm.

Reactions: Sin-X

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020

But yeah. This game has a lot more focus on the transformation than actual sex acts.

why ideas? it will tell you that if it's not on the correct position. it's as intended. it's not supposed to be luck based to beat it.
I think what he's getting at is the system telling you that you have X number of correct colors in correct places and Y number of correct colors in wrong places without telling you which is which.
As it stands, you could guarantee a win in 8 days by just going 1111 -> 2222 until you get a green then 3233 and so on, which is probably why you reduced the number of tries to 5 in 0.4.2 if I read your changelog correctly. That's exactly how many days my method took so works for me. Don't know if a more efficient method exists.

Also: see the above spoiler for a bug I found and forgot to mention earlier.

Reactions: Sin-X

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
But yeah. This game has a lot more focus on the transformation than actual sex acts.

I think what he's getting at is the system telling you that you have X number of correct colors in correct places and Y number of correct colors in wrong places without telling you which is which.
As it stands, you could guarantee a win in 8 days by just going 1111 -> 2222 until you get a green then 3233 and so on, which is probably why you reduced the number of tries to 5 in 0.4.2 if I read your changelog correctly. That's exactly how many days my method took so works for me. Don't know if a more efficient method exists.

Also: see the above spoiler for a bug I found and forgot to mention earlier.
i do understand that ;) I'm just saying that's what it does when you're not on the correct position already by making it yellow.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017

Nah, they seem to be busy adding base art that's all in line with the PCs look. New backgrounds and actual graphics for the other girls.

Story and scenes are still nearly non existent.

Apr 1, 2018
I love how replayable that game is, I must've done a dozen playthroughs always trying different routes. Can't wait for the story to get fleshed out!

doezat

Mar 26, 2020
How can I complete the talk to other contestants quest? I can only find Katelyn and another girl in the kitchen.

Apr 1, 2018
How can I complete the talk to other contestants quest? I can only find Katelyn and another girl in the kitchen.
Abigail is by the pool outside the TV room, Himari will be found in the hobby room (next to the gym) after meeting Abigail and Katelyn. Go back to the main room (the one with the vending machines) to find Erica waiting for you.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes