archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
I'm not sure what's wrong but I can't get the v.4 to install. On my machine only the UploadHaven link works, and that downloads a strange file (".zip ...exe") which if run just seems to crash Chrome without doing anything useful. Stripping the filename back to just the .zip gets an extract error ("Open as PE" which is a new one to me).

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Dec 1, 2018
I'm not sure what's wrong but I can't get the v.4 to install. On my machine only the UploadHaven link works, and that downloads a strange file (".zip ...exe") which if run just seems to crash Chrome without doing anything useful. Stripping the filename back to just the .zip gets an extract error ("Open as PE" which is a new one to me).

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
sounds like ur isp or internet provider doesn't like you very much, try a vpn or a proxy and try again, and upload haven generally has malware that pop up when the download occurs, and may require a few reclicks on the link to get the real file, (free yet sketchy vpns are hotspot shield and maybe nord if they still have their free vpn stuff)

nopy is dead tho, that isnt currently up currently.

Tiger73rus

May 22, 2020
I agree with some of what you are saying actually. There are definitely people out there that can’t afford the game but still want to play it, or that are just always pirating games, and will be valuable parts of any community. On a finished full-Price title that argument actually holds true.

Where that argument always gets a little weak is that the fact that the version is leaked will not only affect those kinds of players, but it will also reach other people who would have backed the development.

However, I do sympathize with what you are saying, and that is precisely why a free version of the game exists in the first place, getting the attention of everybody, not just the paying people, and pirating the patreon version because you can‘t wait a month to play it will always take away some development funds, leading to the game becoming worse.

You say „just make a good game and people will come“. But you can‘t make a good game without that money. The original version of this game is the best example. Same game loop, same dialogs but I didn‘t pump thousands into the art every month, and how did that work out?

I‘ve pirated games in my youth as well so I understand where you are coming from, but I think everybody underestimates how expensive it is to make good games, and how difficult it is to make money off of games when you are not one of the big players. I know that in the worst way possible. I already had my non-erotic indie games company shut down because of that and I want to think that has actually made me a bit more competent on the topic. I‘ve not had any income for five years while trying to get that game finished, and that game fucking won awards and shit. That game was pirated as well, and I’ve never pirated a game again since that time.

The patreon is quite successful right now, but with all the money I have to pump into it, and 43% of the rest being taxes, it‘s not like I live like a king, and if it dips under certain thresholds I will not be able to continue working full-time or I will not be able to afford more artists, that would be needed to make the game good. For example the next monetary goals are all about getting the main character artist to work on the game full-time, which is something I definitely can‘t afford right now.

Anyways, I do think about these things and it‘s not like I don‘t care about you, but I feel likestill releasing the patreon version for free every month is fair to everybody.
An interesting taxation system, can it be easier for you to find a person abroad and register income for him? for example, in Russia the tax on self-employment is 4%

Tiger73rus

May 22, 2020
Well.. that would be called tax fraud ;)
If you pay taxes like this, when will you take advantage of what you paid?
The socially disadvantaged can receive up to a third of all patreon contributions for this month, simply by not working depending on the country.

Marsproject

May 16, 2017
Was wondering is there a guide on how to do certain things yet? Like where do I find the missing stamp and such?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Was wondering is there a guide on how to do certain things yet? Like where do I find the missing stamp and such?
The stamp is in the hobby room in one of the cupboards, might need Himari to be present. Just pixel-hunt for it, it used to be much easier to see before the new art.

Aug 4, 2018
I found the 4.1 public version on their tfgamesite

Edit: Changelog

v0.4.1 (Now Free)

- Abigail Gynoid Branch Continuation (completion planned for v0.4.2)
- New Clothing Category: Shoes
- New Full Body View (button in corner of screen)
- New MC leg position when wearing High Heels
- High Heels Walking Training
- New TF: Tendons Length
- Tripping on Heels Events
- Simplified UI, that's always on Screen
- Added Bedroom Mirror for showing all stats
- New tooltips for clothes
- Added background colors to all clothes to signal mood changes
- New Gym Background Graphics
- New Himari Standing Graphics
- New Himari Pool Graphics
- Himari TF Choices when taking control
- New Abigail Graphics in Hobby Room
- Expanded Save Slots to 1000
- New Difficulty Adjustment Option: Cost of Anti-TF Items
- Lowered Default timer values for attack timer
- Added Toenail Coloring in Vanity
- Added more clothes
- Added hints to Himari Stamp Quest
- Added harsh punishments for resting too often
- Total Memory Optimization Refactoring
- Obligatory 'Several Bugfixes' Message
- Added Walkthrough
- Changed Reaction Minigame to immediately succeed or fail on button press
- swimwear disallow on other activities
- added autosave slot, saving before going to bed
- you will now gain half the popularity of an activity on a fail, instead of none at all

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
where is the walkthrough? And how to do lab work with Abigail?

Last edited:

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I found the 4.1 public version on their tfgamesite

Mega

Edit: Changelog

v0.4.1 (Now Free)

- Abigail Gynoid Branch Continuation (completion planned for v0.4.2)
- New Clothing Category: Shoes
- New Full Body View (button in corner of screen)
- New MC leg position when wearing High Heels
- High Heels Walking Training
- New TF: Tendons Length
- Tripping on Heels Events
- Simplified UI, that's always on Screen
- Added Bedroom Mirror for showing all stats
- New tooltips for clothes
- Added background colors to all clothes to signal mood changes
- New Gym Background Graphics
- New Himari Standing Graphics
- New Himari Pool Graphics
- Himari TF Choices when taking control
- New Abigail Graphics in Hobby Room
- Expanded Save Slots to 1000
- New Difficulty Adjustment Option: Cost of Anti-TF Items
- Lowered Default timer values for attack timer
- Added Toenail Coloring in Vanity
- Added more clothes
- Added hints to Himari Stamp Quest
- Added harsh punishments for resting too often
- Total Memory Optimization Refactoring
- Obligatory 'Several Bugfixes' Message
- Added Walkthrough
- Changed Reaction Minigame to immediately succeed or fail on button press
- swimwear disallow on other activities
- added autosave slot, saving before going to bed
- you will now gain half the popularity of an activity on a fail, instead of none at all
thanks but still not 0.4.2 version hhhhhhhh .... because 4.2 has alot more

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
noticed that 0.4.2 is out and just started following the game, just wondering how long does it usually take for a new version to be uploaded here?

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes