Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Being 2/3 on all of them is kinda dire: I can't get the manga alone, I can't get the ladder out and I can't get whatever that purple thing is alone either. Irritating.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Can someone pls tell me if version 1.4.0 is more recent or version 1.4.1 ? I am asking cause 1.4.1 looks way worse then 1.4.0

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
Guys, how do you win Abigail? I only got one point on her from her magazines and i can't figure out the rest. The pool and the kitchen do nothing.

IruaLove

Apr 17, 2018
Guys, how do you win Abigail? I only got one point on her from her magazines and i can't figure out the rest. The pool and the kitchen do nothing.
The first you need to do is the bowl of tomatoes in the fridge in the kitchen. After that, there should be a dildo at the pool underneath the sunbathing chair.

Reactions: HoleInOne

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Being 2/3 on all of them is kinda dire: I can't get the manga alone, I can't get the ladder out and I can't get whatever that purple thing is alone either. Irritating.
To get the manga you have to be 2/3 on Abigail (so she doesn't care, when you take it).

Easiest to get 2 on her, are the magazines and the tomatoes in the fridge.

Afternoon is the time when you can move freely around the house with the ladder, without anyone stopping you.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Does anybody know how to get the fembot ending?
I was curious as well and just found out. I am not sure what triggers Abigail's request for you to help her find the right vial sequence. However, she asks you for help in the hobby room you want to find out the right color sequence and check it the next day. When you do, you have the option to give it to her or not. If you do not give it to her you start the fembot path as an option.

I don't think I should spoil the sequence here but send me a PM if you want it. You can also figure it out from the notes on the table and about 2 tries. (you have 10 chances)

What I am more curious about is what many of the "wrong" options do to you and what those sequences would be. I also have not found the braided hair option.

May 31, 2019
im using version 0.4.0 which is the newest one, and the item isnt available there. The most annoying part, is she keeps blaming me for stealing it.
You probably did something wrong then. Like wait too long to do the quest (though I don't think there's a time limit on it).
All you have to do is get the quest, go to the art room when she's painting, open the middle cabinet and there it is. It's really no more complicated than that, she even talks to you immediately after picking it up (iirc). You can't even get it when she's not in the room, so you can't even NOT talk to her after picking it up.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes