demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I mean .. it‘s a Unity engine game like thousands of other games .. it‘s not like I‘m programming anything system-related or that I‘m using a ton of system resources. ;) But you always get these kinds of posts of people blaming games for problems with their computer. It‘s actually very typical in customer relations. Oh welll..
While he did sound rude and didn't even try to provide anything informative, as a dev you should still reach out and collect some basic info (OS, GPU, log file etc).
You don't have to solve whatever's causing the problem any soon but to know whether its actually the game's problem is very important. You can add that to known issue if necessary.
It's your attitude towards your audience that matters sometimes. Reaching out sincerely to all the negative posts shows that you care about the game and want to interact with us. This is huge when building a community for your game.

Honestly my first impression to your post was: "Will I be treated the same way by the dev when I was mad that I have technical issues with the game?"

Last edited:

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Nah, it was me wot done the crime by snarking at someone who wouldn't even see it if they put the thread on ignore. The dev is all through the thread being helpful.

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
loved the game so far but are there any different endings for now other than the 2 for Himari

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
While he did sound rude and didn't even try to provide anything informative, as a dev you should still reach out and collect some basic info (OS, GPU, log file etc).
You don't have to solve whatever's causing the problem any soon but to know whether its actually the game's problem is very important. You can add that to known issue if necessary.
It's your attitude towards your audience that matters sometimes. Reaching out sincerely to all the negative posts shows that you care about the game and want to interact with us. This is huge when building a community for your game.

Honestly my first impression to your post was: "Will I be treated the same way by the dev when I was mad that I have technical issues with the game?"
I would have done that if he hadn‘t blocked the whole forum thread, which makes communication impossible. ;)

Reactions: Selaiko

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
loved the game so far but are there any different endings for now other than the 2 for Himari
More endings are in development. There are some additional „disqualification endings“ in right now but they will be removed in the future.

Risitas1

Feb 23, 2021
More endings are in development. There are some additional „disqualification endings“ in right now but they will be removed in the future.
What are the disqualifications except for himari's 2 endings i havent found another bad ending?

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
webgl? web version works. it happens right after dialogues, when I should click to sleep
Very weird. Are you on Windows? It would be very helpful if you could get the game to freeze and then send me the player log.
[WindowsUser]\AppData\LocalLow\Rel.Pink\BMO-TV\Player.log

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
A couple of bugs you might not be aware of...

The first one is probably due to the MtF path being basically pasted on top of the bimboization path. When starting as a male contestant if you have them purchase the swim trunks and wear only that and shades to go swimming, even when no breasts yet, you are treated as if you were running around nude by the game's code. This results in temporary humiliation mood debuffs and if you encounter other contestants it results in a "Spotted by contestant nude" debuff. Not sure if this is caused by the trunks not covering the chest, or if it caused by the shades not being connected to the trunks and so it misses the trunks.

As probably a side issue to the first bug, the male (who supposedly wants nothing to do with being transformed) can wear the female swimwear as his only clothes worn without problems despite that being vastly more feminine than other non-swimwear choices that he has issues with wearing.

Pursuant to the side bug above, at the very start of the game if you have the male version contestant wear nothing but the sex appeal swimwear everywhere from the beginning, avoid masturbating, take from first week the popularity while streaming penalty and do only tasks that give lots of popularity and mood gains, you actually can end up having more votes than Erica does for the second week, but she still gets the round win while it labels you as a miraculous change up in votes and puts you in second but includes your vote count and hers which shows you should have made first. Anyway as a result of this forced week loss you take the second penalty.

The hanko quest seems once in a while to be a bit buggy. I once completed the quest by giving it to her, and the very next day she was crying about it being lost all over again which forced me to repeat the quest. Usually however that doesn't happen and it just finishes normally. Not sure what caused this as I have been unable to personally replicate this.

Purchasing a bunch of injectors at once seems to break your game code for some reason. Despite having 4 injectors, once you use one of them on another contestant sometimes the game thinks you don't have any to use despite still having several left.

If you accidentally buy 2 maps and only buy 1 day planner it occasionally acts a bit buggy trying to use the planner. Sometimes it works fine, other times it causes a fault or leaves you getting random issues.

Speaking of the planner, if you set a timeslot to have your contestant move somewhere but not take any actions it instead stops at the previous timeslot.

The blond and redhead are coded to "revenge" tf you after you tf them, but this code triggers even after they are 3/3 and supposedly unable to take any actions. I haven't tested it yet but this makes me wonder if the Japanese girl Himako also will forced modify him into becoming her replacement even after she too has been disqualified already.

Reactions: relattic

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
A couple of bugs you might not be aware of...

The first one is probably due to the MtF path being basically pasted on top of the bimboization path. When starting as a male contestant if you have them purchase the swim trunks and wear only that and shades to go swimming, even when no breasts yet, you are treated as if you were running around nude by the game's code. This results in temporary humiliation mood debuffs and if you encounter other contestants it results in a "Spotted by contestant nude" debuff. Not sure if this is caused by the trunks not covering the chest, or if it caused by the shades not being connected to the trunks and so it misses the trunks.

As probably a side issue to the first bug, the male (who supposedly wants nothing to do with being transformed) can wear the female swimwear as his only clothes worn without problems despite that being vastly more feminine than other non-swimwear choices that he has issues with wearing.

Pursuant to the side bug above, at the very start of the game if you have the male version contestant wear nothing but the sex appeal swimwear everywhere from the beginning, avoid masturbating, take from first week the popularity while streaming penalty and do only tasks that give lots of popularity and mood gains, you actually can end up having more votes than Erica does for the second week, but she still gets the round win while it labels you as a miraculous change up in votes and puts you in second but includes your vote count and hers which shows you should have made first. Anyway as a result of this forced week loss you take the second penalty.

The hanko quest seems once in a while to be a bit buggy. I once completed the quest by giving it to her, and the very next day she was crying about it being lost all over again which forced me to repeat the quest. Usually however that doesn't happen and it just finishes normally. Not sure what caused this as I have been unable to personally replicate this.

Purchasing a bunch of injectors at once seems to break your game code for some reason. Despite having 4 injectors, once you use one of them on another contestant sometimes the game thinks you don't have any to use despite still having several left.

If you accidentally buy 2 maps and only buy 1 day planner it occasionally acts a bit buggy trying to use the planner. Sometimes it works fine, other times it causes a fault or leaves you getting random issues.

Speaking of the planner, if you set a timeslot to have your contestant move somewhere but not take any actions it instead stops at the previous timeslot.

The blond and redhead are coded to "revenge" tf you after you tf them, but this code triggers even after they are 3/3 and supposedly unable to take any actions. I haven't tested it yet but this makes me wonder if the Japanese girl Himako also will forced modify him into becoming her replacement even after she too has been disqualified already.
thanks for the detailed feedback. very helpful :)

I’ll look into the naked upper body not giving thecorrect mood and reactions. There is extra code for that alread but there might be holes somewhere.

I‘ll look at the values of the swim suit but I guess that‘s not going to be solved, maybe add a mood debug buthe can‘t wear the trunks anymore so I didn‘t want him to not be able to wear anything. I see what you mean, it‘s just by design right now.

There‘s a line of code that makes sure that Erica always has more votes than you. I guess it‘s just a display error.

The Hanko stamp sounds very weird indeed. No idea what could cause this but will keep my ears open.

I couldn’t replicate the injector issue.Are you talking about the same type of injector maybe? You can use each only once.

you can only buy one map and one day planner in the latest build.

the day planner only plans activities, not movement. This is by design.

The 3/3 tfs is completely unfinished and will be completely replaced over time with a different system. There will be no disqualification in the future, except for bad branch endings by the mc.

Again thanks for the detailed feedback.

Last edited:

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
For the injectors, I figured out the problem after reading your reply and then doing a quick save recheck.

It appears to have been due to confusion in my through-play notes. When playing it initially I was speed running it just to check for best / broken paths. As a result I was only choosing based on visuals and skipping reading that play through. This led to a false positive bug sighting due to the Erica / Abigail art confusion in the magazines situation. I had injected first the dark haired Erica at the magazines (it was really Abigail) then later tried to inject Abigail a second time with the same type but thought it was her first injection. You can ignore this bug report since its just a visual confusion.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
The
For the injectors, I figured out the problem after reading your reply and then doing a quick save recheck.

It appears to have been due to confusion in my through-play notes. When playing it initially I was speed running it just to check for best / broken paths. As a result I was only choosing based on visuals and skipping reading that play through. This led to a false positive bug sighting due to the Erica / Abigail art confusion in the magazines situation. I had injected first the dark haired Erica at the magazines (it was really Abigail) then later tried to inject Abigail a second time with the same type but thought it was her first injection. You can ignore this bug report since its just a visual confusion.
Ah I see.. the other contestants other than Abigail do not yet have the Choose-your-transformation style attacks.

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
nearing 1k patreons, good job dev

btw, is 0.3.3 the last version for the v0.3? because usually v0.3 -> v0.4 means there's some quite big changes/addition to the game

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
nearing 1k patreons, good job dev

btw, is 0.3.3 the last version for the v0.3? because usually v0.3 -> v0.4 means there's some quite big changes/addition to the game
Thanks :) yeah .. the big changes being the next contestant branches. I‘m currently working on the Abigail storyline.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So are there plans to make the weekly shows more random for the other characters or will their outcome always be the same? And are there plans to overhaul the interactions (especially the forced transformations) between MC and other contestants, and among themselves?

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes