magusdn

Aug 10, 2023
has some one a legacy save with good progress? i lost all the progress i made . I had 67 out of 100 memory fragments and I had almost everything unlocked from the objectives that you always receive, the last one I had was milk

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
you have to have himari as an ally, doing the stamp thing. then you can ask him for help to entertain abigail
I managed to get Himari advise me to input DUM syringe on Abigail, but i have already transformed her 4 times (the tomatos, microscope, magazine, and the vibrator) now i can't find the next trap to put DUM on her

magusdn

Aug 10, 2023
I managed to get Himari advise me to input DUM syringe on Abigail, but i have already transformed her 4 times (the tomatos, microscope, magazine, and the vibrator) now i can't find the next trap to put DUM on her
Why so far only has 4 transformations, only Katy has 5

hamtaror

Nov 26, 2019
Could anyone share a save with unlocked "eat me out/suck me" option with Himari stamp?

I've done like a dozen full playthroughs and still didn't manage to unlock it :(
I want to check out the damned massage path.

asdferqfsc

Jan 2, 2021
Could anyone share a save with unlocked "eat me out/suck me" option with Himari stamp?

I've done like a dozen full playthroughs and still didn't manage to unlock it :(
I want to check out the damned massage path.
To unlock this option, you need to keep your libido to a minimum

Reactions: hamtaror

Hiyaimryan

Jul 19, 2020
you can find the saves here C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Rel_Pink\BMO-TV and its a pretty easily edited save file.

You can change your votes and the votes you have in the standing. being dead last allows you to choose your options instead of it being random.

Search for "bodynext"and you can change the stats into what you want after sleeping.

You can also turn on all the traps if you want.
Genuinely curious if you made that up.
There is no 'Bodynext' result in either 'player' or 'player-prev' file.

Could you explain what line to look for that changes votes?
When looking at votes it seems that there's a repeating list - are the most recent vote tally's at the bottom?

Nov 7, 2020
Genuinely curious if you made that up.
There is no 'Bodynext' result in either 'player' or 'player-prev' file.

Could you explain what line to look for that changes votes?
When looking at votes it seems that there's a repeating list - are the most recent vote tally's at the bottom?
It'll be in the save file, the name of which is just a number.
The autosave will be "A.json" and the save slots start counting from 0, so save slot 1 would be "0.json"
The votes are at the top of the save file, while nightly body changes can be found by searching for "Next"

Last edited:
Reactions: Hiyaimryan

magusdn

Aug 10, 2023
I finally captured the fairy but I don't understand what to do, I was sleeping at her house and playing with her all the time, when I wanted to talk to her they wouldn't let me but I didn't reach any conclusion. can anyone help me?

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes