TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
There's at least one sex scene...

bmo.png

...maybe it's only with a female based start?
Also I guess this game should have a virgin tag.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
im confused, for the patreon only content, do you always have to be subbed or can you download a standalone with the benefits for that version?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone know of a up to date FAQ walkthrough for this game?
Seriously, same question for me. I keep having different experiences during the game and then later can't figure out what the hell I did to get to certain scenarios. Erica, for sure, needs a walkthrough.

JunkPanda

Aug 16, 2020
Okay, so there are two situations that I've encountered that I'm having trouble reproducing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1) is an event that happens a x amount oftime after you give her back the stamp. make sure you arent too submissive, or that you are horny enough.

2) is a recuring but random event thathappens 1 day after you got locked up in chasity. sometimes you have to debase yourself, sometimes you have to suck on a full condom.

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
Seriously, same question for me. I keep having different experiences during the game and then later can't figure out what the hell I did to get to certain scenarios. Erica, for sure, needs a walkthrough.
The Erica thing hasn't been fully put in yet.

Nov 7, 2020
that seems a bit harsh, I can only hope that the game could end up in steam eventually
I don't mind it quite as much, since those builds eventually do become free at some point, unlike another TF game that expects a monthly sub for honestly mediocre content that never makes it into the free build. Still, I can understand not liking losing access to something you paid for. I subbed once mostly to show a little support, but I don't think I'll be doing it again any time soon.

tekkkie

May 27, 2019
Is there any way to check which branches you have already played?
I know there is a nice page with all the connected lines of choices.
But after going back to main menu, is there any way to access that again?
I would suspect it is somewhere begin the "Access Legacy button", but there I can only spend point (of which I currently have 0)

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
I don't mind it quite as much, since those builds eventually do become free at some point, unlike another TF game that expects a monthly sub for honestly mediocre content that never makes it into the free build. Still, I can understand not liking losing access to something you paid for. I subbed once mostly to show a little support, but I don't think I'll be doing it again any time soon.
oh wait they do? in that case if its just early access I guess its ok

magusdn

Aug 10, 2023
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience but how do I finish overdose, how do I get to the pool puzzle (I know the answer to the puzzle) but I don't know how to get there and what it's for. And finally if anyone knows more ways to transform the contestants.
For now I know there are 4 for Abigail, 3 for Himari, 5 for Katelyn

Jan 30, 2021
How do i get Himari to help me escape Abigail's cow branch? I managed to transform Abby 4 times except the last one

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes