Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Edit: You basically have to farm Katelyn up BEFORE starting the gynoid branch, so the moment you can learn meditation, you can get it out of the way.

For my newer issue, I cant get the Skin Asylum ending. I got Heat, Dumb, and Rise, but skin just doesnt wanna work. I dont know if it has different flags but, I can inject all th eskin+ in the world, if Im wearing clothes, it just says its uncomfortable, if im naked, it says nothing happens. I do that 4 times in a row and nada.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Edit: You basically have to farm Katelyn up BEFORE starting the gynoid branch, so the moment you can learn meditation, you can get it out of the way.

For my newer issue, I cant get the Skin Asylum ending. I got Heat, Dumb, and Rise, but skin just doesnt wanna work. I dont know if it has different flags but, I can inject all th eskin+ in the world, if Im wearing clothes, it just says its uncomfortable, if im naked, it says nothing happens. I do that 4 times in a row and nada.
You need to be at max rash too, from wearing heavy clothing while a nudist.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I must be playing the game wrong or something because every time I play with or without walkthrough I can never get any of the newer routes. Like the walkthrough says to get the asian routes you have to have sex with himari when you give her the stamp, but that option isn't even fucking there. And fuck trying to get any of this shit without using a walkthrough.
Is it because I'm playing a female PC?? It's as if no matter what the new content is the game is always exactly the goddamn same

Reactions: pcg50

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I must be playing the game wrong or something because every time I play with or without walkthrough I can never get any of the newer routes. Like the walkthrough says to get the asian routes you have to have sex with himari when you give her the stamp, but that option isn't even fucking there. And fuck trying to get any of this shit without using a walkthrough.
Is it because I'm playing a female PC?? It's as if no matter what the new content is the game is always exactly the goddamn same
You need to find out that himari liked being dominated. For at least 2 asian end, you dont even need to find that. Just dont give her back the stamp. Show it and keep it. That starts the asian clone branch. Once the asian clone branch starts, if you read the manga book in the kitchen, that kick starts another bad end branch.

If and when you do figure out her dom sub stuff, on these go to the thai branches. If you ask her to blow you adn then keep the stamp, this starts the thai whore bad end. If after starting this branch, in the next event you apologize to her, it leads the the --UNFINISHED-- thai masseuse end. It has an ending but content stops abruptly.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
pandabweer Any chance for a script or something for unlocking holiday content? Seems going offline and changing your system time does nothing as its tied to online

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
You need to find out that himari liked being dominated. For at least 2 asian end, you dont even need to find that. Just dont give her back the stamp. Show it and keep it. That starts the asian clone branch. Once the asian clone branch starts, if you read the manga book in the kitchen, that kick starts another bad end branch.

If and when you do figure out her dom sub stuff, on these go to the thai branches. If you ask her to blow you adn then keep the stamp, this starts the thai whore bad end. If after starting this branch, in the next event you apologize to her, it leads the the --UNFINISHED-- thai masseuse end. It has an ending but content stops abruptly.
Thank you. How do people figure this out? It's so goddamn complicated and unintuitive. Who would possibly think that reading the manga book changes the branch you're on?? There's NO reason for the game to be this confusing

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The
Thank you. How do people figure this out? It's so goddamn complicated and unintuitive. Who would possibly think that reading the manga book changes the branch you're on?? There's NO reason for the game to be this confusing
The author has stated they are not catering to completionists or people looking for specific paths. The intended way to play the game to them was via exploration, and just coming across stuff, and were fine with things never being found.

As a completionist, I found the walkthrough to be pretty indepth to be honest.

Reactions: Volta and orellion

byunkee785

Feb 28, 2021
where is dom sub stuff?

byunkee785

Feb 28, 2021
From what I gathered, you have to figure it out in a different playthrough, and then restart the game for that path to be available.

Fucking insanity
anther playthrough? shit...
Even though I went through most of the routes in version 5.5 now, I couldn't unlock it. which route should i take?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
anther playthrough? shit...
Even though I went through most of the routes in version 5.5 now, I couldn't unlock it. which route should i take?
It honestly should be the first route you find. Just be nice. Give her the stamp, make sure you still have a dick, meet her for dates.

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
Can't play the game. It's just shut down every time i try to load

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes