Dec 1, 2018
Can someone please help me get on the Massuese route?
When talking to Himari about her stolen stamp, choose to keep the stamp and select the blowjob option. After that, go to sleep. The next morning when you leave your room, you'll confront Himari again. Apologize to her - this will put you on the masseuse story route.

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
Anyone has the links to 0.5.5.f1? It was supposed to contain the DRM protection and I'm curious to study it.

This game is too grindy without cheats btw :(

Links for 0.5.5.f2 (from TFG): , ,

et442

Jul 17, 2023
So i'm pretty sure i'm just slow, but I can't ask Himari to give me oral to start the hooker/masseuse branch. The option is greyed out and it says "Why would you do that?". Am I doing something wrong?

JunkPanda

Aug 16, 2020
When talking to Himari about her stolen stamp, choose to keep the stamp and select the blowjob option. After that, go to sleep. The next morning when you leave your room, you'll confront Himari again. Apologize to her - this will put you on the masseuse story route.

Blowjob is greyed out for me (asking why i would want that?)

Anyone has the links to 0.5.5.f1? It was supposed to contain the DRM protection and I'm curious to study it.

Links for 0.5.5.f2 (from TFG): WIN, MAC, LINUX
You can easily change your stats in your save files. just make sure you load the new save twice (dunno why)

Reactions: hf1024
Dec 1, 2018
Blowjob is greyed out for me (asking why i would want that?)
You need to know himari's sexual fetish's from another playthrough now. (Unsure if needs to be male but i did one just incase)

Links for 0.5.5.f2 (from TFG): WIN, MAC, LINUX
Cheat engine works flawlessly on this game

Hellraider2006

Apr 4, 2019
Looks like that path is unfinished though, even for those with 6.0 if discord is to be believed.
Based on the changelog, that will take at least 3 version updates (5.6, 6.0 and then the hopeful one) before free player see it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BMOTV-0.5.5.f2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
屏幕截图 2023-07-18 122107.png
屏幕截图 2023-07-18 122124.png

Dilemma and conflict sound like a dead end: need a glory hole to be happy, but need to be happy in the first place to use the glory hole. TBO, it gets more difficult to get any objective now once the MC get modified fully, outside the sandbox, the story is quite weak so far.

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
"Game forces you to be a bimbo"... ok cool brah, I normally choose to have a huge tit slut character as soon as possible. But does the game have to be such a dick about it? We're gonna railroad you down this plot where if you don't find the McGuffin, psycho chick turns on you. Also we're gonna set up these traps that you can buy and use but then punish you for using them. Thanks Brah.

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
The whole purpose of a game is player agency. IMO, I feel like this game would've been tremendously more fun if you played as Erica (the dominatrix), and had to fight to not become submissive. This would allow players to remain dominant, or become submissive however they see fit.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes