AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I'll be honest, I'm not sure what the plans are for the romance, or true endings with the other contestants are. But if things go the way they are with Marco, the dev might want to add the NTR tag to the game. Personally I don't really know whether it even counts, since it doesn't overly bother me. But it might be a good warning for others if the dev plans for Marco to fuck around and sleeping with all the girls. Some might not want to play the game with the way things are going, so here's your warning I guess. Don't complain that no one warned you, haha.

Reactions: anon513

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Be weird if they didn't sleep around, and cause drama, it is a reality tv show after all. One based around sex too.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Be weird if they didn't sleep around, and cause drama, it is a reality tv show after all. One based around sex too.
Yeah, hence me not having any strong thoughts about it one way or the other. But you just KNOW someone is going to complain about the game having no NTR warning, and then getting pissed when they think they got cucked.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Also the Asian Prostitute route is bugged as hell, if you apologize to go down the masseuse path. Only the cheap hooker path works correctly, and that's in the newest Patreon release as well. After you find her in the bathtub, the route basically 'restarts' and then it fucks up whether or not you gave her the stamp or not in the first place.

hamtaror

Nov 26, 2019
How do you start the massuese path? :(
Also, I can't seem to pick the blowjob/eaten out option with Himari when giving her the stamp - it's greyed out.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
When will this thread get updated to the latest version of the game?
When someone new sacrifices themselves.
The DRM protection wasn't the issue, but the guy who was providing the copy (and ways to get around various protection methods) leaving is the issue. I don't know the details on why he left, he has a discord, but he did after several people from these threads would go to official server and talk about the game leaks (and how he was leaking them.)

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Rel released a f2p deck-builder It's multiplayer, and has a kind of "Adult" MTG feel to it

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
There's a cheat code for femdemic: type MOTHERLOAD (in upper case), then ALT+SHIFT+F5 to speed up time by 100x or ALT+SHIFT+F6 to force all transformations or ALT+SHIFT+F3 to force a sex scene. It must be the left ALT and SHIFT keys though.

Reactions: salco

RabbitKun

Apr 18, 2018
There's a cheat code for femdemic: type MOTHERLOAD (in upper case), then ALT+SHIFT+F5 to speed up time by 100x or ALT+SHIFT+F6 to force all transformations or ALT+SHIFT+F3 to force a sex scene. It must be the left ALT and SHIFT keys though.
I can't use cheat what happened? I play femdemic too

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
I can't use cheat what happened? I play femdemic too
I've only tested that on the 0.9.9 version available in the starting message of this thread. Just type MOTHERLOAD in upper case when playing, and the following message should appear:
1686680595753.png

Afterwards, just press the ALT+SHIFT+Fx keys combinations I gave previously to toggle the different cheats.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BMOTV-0.5.4.f2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
BMOTV-0.5.4.f2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I thought it was for the new version, it's still the old one T_T.

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
I notice there is an item for 'reducing drool' in the vending machine but what causes drool in the first place. Having minimum intelligence and/or maximum libido were my first thoughts but that doesn't seem to be it. Then I thought maybe Cum Addiction but I don't think that's it either. Does anyone know?

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
I notice there is an item for 'reducing drool' in the vending machine but what causes drool in the first place. Having minimum intelligence and/or maximum libido were my first thoughts but that doesn't seem to be it. Then I thought maybe Cum Addiction but I don't think that's it either. Does anyone know?
It's a change to the lips

adcebt1

Nov 24, 2019
I'll never understand the idea of adding infinite number of branches to the game instead of pushing the existing ones forward. It's so bad.

Reactions: anon513
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes