temptressDiana

May 2, 2023
Hi, I need the advice of knowledgeable people:
I can't get Himari to lick MC. There is an option, but it does not allow you to choose. Tell me how to fix it.
I would be extremely grateful for your help.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
It's DRM protected now I think
The DRM protection wasn't the issue, but the guy who was providing the copy (and ways to get around various protection methods) leaving is the issue. I don't know the details on why he left, he has a discord, but he did after several people from these threads would go to official server and talk about the game leaks (and how he was leaking them.)

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
The DRM protection wasn't the issue, but the guy who was providing the copy (and ways to get around various protection methods) leaving is the issue. I don't know the details on why he left, he has a discord, but he did after several people from these threads would go to official server and talk about the game leaks (and how he was leaking them.)
1668289266845026.gif

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I need help on how to play this game guys, Kind of Complicated because the game is so Huge
Spend your actions every day to help improve your mood. Stream once every day to get votes.
Roughly once a week one of the contestants will have a problem for you to deal with, and how you handle that will set you on specific fetish paths.
Refer to the walkthrough heavily. I recommend using the mod menu to max your submissiveness day 1 to avoid the nonsense and actually enjoy runs.

Sep 24, 2022
Spend your actions every day to help improve your mood. Stream once every day to get votes.
Roughly once a week one of the contestants will have a problem for you to deal with, and how you handle that will set you on specific fetish paths.
Refer to the walkthrough heavily. I recommend using the mod menu to max your submissiveness day 1 to avoid the nonsense and actually enjoy runs.

I'm playing for a while now and I'm having another Problem. It's about the Stamp where Do I find it ?
i tried to decline but I still get the task and after a certain point I lose affection for Himawi whatever her name is.
It says to search the cabins at time of day but when I do I only found a bird box in the last top "left" cabinet when I use the ladder. It seems that I need to find Himawi Stamp to continue the game cause I can't decline to help her otherwise I still get the damn task to do and I searched all the cabinets morning noon etc even with the ladder I still don't find it.

Do you know where the Stamp is ??

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I'm playing for a while now and I'm having another Problem. It's about the Stamp where Do I find it ?
i tried to decline but I still get the task and after a certain point I lose affection for Himawi whatever her name is.
It says to search the cabins at time of day but when I do I only found a bird box in the last top "left" cabinet when I use the ladder. It seems that I need to find Himawi Stamp to continue the game cause I can't decline to help her otherwise I still get the damn task to do and I searched all the cabinets morning noon etc even with the ladder I still don't find it.

Do you know where the Stamp is ??
Yeah, it's in the art room at noon. ...Specifically, in the middle cabniet with the paints, and ONLY at noon.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
One Last question do you have any Idea how to get that cow girl route on page 4 ??
After week two, Abigail will ask you for help with her science project. To get the cow route, you need to fail to get it by messing up... five? Six times in a row? ...At which point the route will start.
...Or, you know. Activate the route by using the mod menu.

Sep 24, 2022
After week two, Abigail will ask you for help with her science project. To get the cow route, you need to fail to get it by messing up... five? Six times in a row? ...At which point the route will start.
...Or, you know. Activate the route by using the mod menu.

Oh so that's how.
So "Assuming" that Himawi and Abigail both have a task to do in which you end up failing you start a route or where they transform you into something. So from my last encounter with Himawi she turned me in a clone when I couldn't find the stamp and get mad, so from that Logic alone and the fact that Abigail have another task to do in which you fail she also turn you.

I would Assume every Character in the game have some sort of task where if you fail they transform you into something.
Am I correct ??

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Oh so that's how.
So "Assuming" that Himawi and Abigail both have a task to do in which you end up failing you start a route or where they transform you into something. So from my last encounter with Himawi she turned me in a clone when I couldn't find the stamp and get mad, so from that Logic alone and the fact that Abigail have another task to do in which you fail she also turn you.

I would Assume every Character in the game have some sort of task where if you fail they transform you into something.
Am I correct ??
Not Erica. It may be just her unfinished state, but she politely asks if you want to do her route, you say no, and she goes 'okay' and fucks off.
Wish Katelyn was so polite...

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes