Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Seems like another indie dev that is going to get distracted/bogged down with side projects that no one asked for. The clicker game fine, w/e. But I cannot fathom why anyone would think a multiplayer card game in this genre is likely to go anywhere.
I mean, I would've played it if it was more like TF Card Battle and you transformed YOURSELF for fun and profit, but racing to force your chosen fetish onto the opponent is... not ideal?
Apparently there's a serious problem of most people throwing on purpose because they want to be TFed and don't care about winning, which I mean... yeah, of fucking course that'll happen. They tried to fix this by adding a card that allows you to TF yourself if you win, but then banned it from Ranked play because... ???
Plus, you know, multiplayer focus, bold but likely foolish.

Reactions: redliight

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
how do i see what ending i alredy have (what item)
The hourglass. After an ending you have to buy the hourglass. That will add it to your inventory for games after this.

Anyone have a way to unlock all clothes in game?
Well the easy way would be to just hit F3 and click "Unlock all clothes" tab. That's assuming your playing the newest released public version (public meaning cracked and leaked since there are no real public versions) here v05.4b1 which has cheats built into it. If you downgraded or you got your hands on v05.4b2 or v05.5a1, then no clue.
What I do is start a new game in v05.4b2 from the start, save it in the room before sleeping the first night, exit, load it in v05.4b1, add everything I want, save, and then load it back in v05.4b2 again.

zerokalvin

May 9, 2018
The hourglass. After an ending you have to buy the hourglass. That will add it to your inventory for games after this.

Well the easy way would be to just hit F3 and click "Unlock all clothes" tab. That's assuming your playing the newest released public version (public meaning cracked and leaked since there are no real public versions) here v05.4b1 which has cheats built into it. If you downgraded or you got your hands on v05.4b2 or v05.5a1, then no clue.
What I do is start a new game in v05.4b2 from the start, save it in the room before sleeping the first night, exit, load it in v05.4b1, add everything I want, save, and then load it back in v05.4b2 again.
That worked, thanks! I wasn't aware those versions were cracked with cheats.

Ashburn

Jun 19, 2018
like how do i get the diferent colors to apear ?
At night, the staff will start glowing blue. If you “Hold” the staff in your inventory from now on, it’ll give you hints about stats that your character needs in order to unlock a staff threshold. There are four thresholds, which each give you a different colored version of the magical girl outfit.

Blue IQ > 100
Red Hair Length > 4
Pink Femininity > 7
Yellow Body 1-3, Height < 5

Once you have reached the desired stats, interact with the staff in your inventory and press “Hold”. An explosion will happen that’ll give you the outfit. It will also turn the staff back to black. Two nights later, the corresponding next color should trigger.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
same

and how do i deliver (all ) botels of milk (i keep beang transformd before i get 6/6)
You get a small bonus by milking yourself multiple times a day.
Do literally nothing but milk yourself, and you'll make it just barely.
Another thing you can do are max out your bust size early, using the experiments for the final three sizes. You still have to milk yourself non-stop, but you'll get an extra day of wiggle room thanks to the extra production.

tgw96

Apr 6, 2023
I found it, you have to have Himari tried a blowjob on you on another run. To do that you need to give the best answer to himary when on himary's ally path. She will try to give you a blowjob. When done, you automatically unlock the new path

por42

Sep 2, 2020
I found it, you have to have Himari tried a blowjob on you on another run. To do that you need to give the best answer to himary when on himary's ally path. She will try to give you a blowjob. When done, you automatically unlock the new path
i still dond understand

Dec 1, 2018
Rel from Discord:

"I‘m worried about the piracy communities today because they suddenly found out that there‘s a drm mechanism and now they are mad. Deep down I don‘t really believe that them cracking it will make enough people leave for me to end up on the street, but it‘s still giving me anxiety that my work is worth so little to these people. It‘s very depressing, and even more so that they would probably laugh about reading this. I’ve been thinking about writing something, but it’s probably only going to make it worse. Oh well.. better try to go to sleep."
why would we be mad if we got it free? hes putting too much faith in this community :skull:

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes