Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Is there any guide for this game, I cannot seem to find any way to hypnotize the three characters.
You have to pay attention to the things they do during the day. Go to the things they interact with, place your trap, then come back when they are using them. Then it will give you the "Take Control" option so you can manipulate them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kokozoro6616

FaperThe

Nov 4, 2018
Download CheatEngine - read a simple tutorial - and you can cheat any value you want. Not exactly "cracking" but it's a start ;)
dont get me wrong i used CE for years at this point , but i want somthing more then playing with some values , i want to start "the real deal"

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
dont get me wrong i used CE for years at this point , but i want somthing more then playing with some values , i want to start "the real deal"
Head to this thread and work from there (in the case of a unity game like this.)

Other than that the most useful thing I can think of is this:

Don't worry about needing to know how to write code from scratch before you start. You don't need to know the language to puzzle out what it's doing and change the bits you're interested in.

James54

Mar 28, 2021
Is anyone else experiencing difficulty with the reaction test?

* ah duh I'm an idiot, I thought they meant to "click here" as in with a cursor; I didn't recognize the stylized icon as an arrow key
I'm still stuck. It says to click to start the timer but nowhere I click works...

Reactions: mathias

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
how do you even play this game like there is to much going on and how do you even do the quest?? the game need some hits and tips how do to stuff like can someone tell me how to play this game
The game is pretty straight forward.
There are meters at top left that will tell you why your happy or not which will affect the timing of traps you encounter.
The mirror in the bedroom will tell you all your scores which are all pretty self explanatory except the happiness related to feminity and body which needs to stay close to each other.
Explore, watch what the others interact with, trap those items if you want to when nobody is around, come back when they interact with those items, click on them and then take control so you can inject them with a drug (have to have bought it first), repeat until all three have been transformed. Play around until the end of week 9 avoiding getting dosed if you want.
Or go nuts getting dosed to change yourself.
Or don't dose anyone, befriending them, and just making it to the end of the game (before it restarts lol).
Or get into a path with one of the girls that change you.
Or just keep doing all of this over and over to complete all the paths like you should since your whole goal is to collect all the memory shards that you get little by little by completing each path.

Oct 26, 2019
CE gives you all the tools to do that as well its not just for playing with values lol especially when you can activate mono with unity games, you would be still looking at assembly instead of readable code but its honestly better for debugging rather than saving the assembly dll and restarting game all the time

Besides all that as panda pointed out already learn to code, for unity that would be C#

FaperThe

Nov 4, 2018
CE gives you all the tools to do that as well its not just for playing with values lol especially when you can activate mono with unity games, you would be still looking at assembly instead of readable code but its honestly better for debugging rather than saving the assembly dll and restarting game all the time

Besides all that as panda pointed out already learn to code, for unity that would be C#
thx

MelleK12

Jul 21, 2017
Hi! My hard drive got old and doesn't work anymore, I bought a new one and then I remembered. I have not made a backup save. Can someone give me a save of their game. I had collected all the rewards there during 2 years

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Where to start? Just curious.
Install Notepad++ and take a look at existing code. Try working out how to make a personal micro-mod to change a recurring line you've always hated in a Ren'Py game or use F12/right click - inspect with a HTML game to find out why an option is greyed out when the walkthrough doesn't tell you the stat threshold you need.

If you get used to puzzling out how and why things work (or don't*) you'll have a much better idea of which tutorials to hunt down and have an easier time understanding them.

*It's a pretty good feeling the first time Ren'Py errors out and you realise that the error message is telling you there's a missing bracket on line 326 of unspeakablesexualacts.rpy and it'll take seconds to fix.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Install Notepad++ and take a look at existing code. Try working out how to make a personal micro-mod to change a recurring line you've always hated in a Ren'Py game or use F12/right click - inspect with a HTML game to find out why an option is greyed out when the walkthrough doesn't tell you the stat threshold you need.

If you get used to puzzling out how and why things work (or don't*) you'll have a much better idea of which tutorials to hunt down and have an easier time understanding them.

*It's a pretty good feeling the first time Ren'Py errors out and you realise that the error message is telling you there's a missing bracket on line 326 of unspeakablesexualacts.rpy and it'll take seconds to fix.
I see, thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Pamphlet

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Yes, last night: I haven't managed to succeed getting her all the bottles before my mind breaks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The trick is that you get extra milk for using the pump multiple times in a row.
So, you have to just sit in your room and do nothing but milk yourself, and you'll make it with a day or two spare.

akuma tenshi

Jun 4, 2017
A great game, but i wish that we can save more outfit and try outfits in store, I know it is not the main focus of the game but it will be nice.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes