• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

FaperThe

Nov 4, 2018
lmfao, he also made a new rule because of you. He's also started scrambling the code to make it harder to crack, but meh once editing doesn't work anymore I'll just start to inject a DLL instead of modifying it.
when you speak of cracking and moding a game , where should someone start at?

Dec 1, 2018
lmfao, he also made a new rule because of you. He's also started scrambling the code to make it harder to crack, but meh once editing doesn't work anymore I'll just start to inject a DLL instead of modifying it.
i remember when he did a paywall towards patreon content and left the content in the files when he first redid bmo to the newer graphics lmao, dude doesn't like piracy, less money

tkoj

Apr 7, 2022
BMOTV-0.5.4.b1Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

The link is not working

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
I dont understand why he tries this hard to keep it from this place, most devs don't care because they know people wouldn't buy it anyways regardless of availability of a 'leaked' version.
rofl imagine if he bought a denuvo sub to keep you guys out, honestly i'd count that as a bigger W

• Haha
Reactions: Azerak and fakehb
May 31, 2019
Download CheatEngine - read a simple tutorial - and you can cheat any value you want. Not exactly "cracking" but it's a start ;)
That's like telling someone who wants to drive to the store to sit in a chair and watch a movie about cars. It's not even a response to the question the person asked. You might as well have told him to play with redstone in Minecraft.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
That's like telling someone who wants to drive to the store to sit in a chair and watch a movie about cars. It's not even a response to the question the person asked. You might as well have told him to play with redstone in Minecraft.
dude CE is so easy to use if you put in minecraft why you put button and make line with red stone to door or somthing with action and that it ... you have number put it the box and scan it the the number change and scan it again then change that number as much you want

May 31, 2019
dude CE is so easy to use if you put in minecraft why you put button and make line with red stone to door or somthing with action and that it ... you have number put it the box and scan it the the number change and scan it again then change that number as much you want
The point I'm making is that they have nothing to do with each other. Just like CE and editing a game's code have nothing to do with each other.
Tweaking values in CE and modding a game's code are two entirely different things. Playing with CE won't give you any kind of head start in learning how to code or use any of the programs necessary to modify a game, let alone cracking one to circumvent piracy protection.

Reactions: Keldin and Pamphlet
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes