Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Been trying for hours but i still dont know how to get on the Cow milking route can anyone help me?
After week 2, Abigail will ask you to help her with her work if you aren't in another route.
Then, run out the clock by doing... five? six wrong guesses? ...After which, you'll be set on the cow path.
Alternatively, hit F2 and activate it via the debug menu. The next morning, you'll be on the cow path.

Reactions: FemWannaBe

irrationalist

Oct 13, 2019
The route map in the game says there's a Skin Overdose in the chemical minigame, but no amount of trying seems to able to trigger it. Has anybody actually see that ending? Or the two blank ones near Himari's and Abigail's trees - are they the seasonal events? (And how do you activate those, anyway?)

The Prostitute ending seems very difficult to trigger now as well, but at least there's console commands and old saves to help with that.

Eudj

May 27, 2022
A zoom function needs to be added to the game in order to zoom in and examine the character in more detail, or its individual parts of the body.
I understand that this is very time consuming, but it's a pity that there is no way to see the character from behind. :(

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
What do i need to do to get the latex route
After one of the end-of-week shows, I think it's the second one, Erica will 'offer' a vibrating clit percing to start her route. It's not finished, but she'll make requests of you and each time you fulfill them, she'll 'gift' you more and more extreme latex suits. You can't have tits levels 12 or higher (through Abigail's route) for obvious reasons.
...It doesn't go anywhere, because it isn't finished. I don't even know if the mod menu allows for kick-starting it.

Reactions: Safirug

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug or not but I can't never get a Thai prostitute bad end, she just hypo every night with no ends.

Safirug

Nov 3, 2020
After one of the end-of-week shows, I think it's the second one, Erica will 'offer' a vibrating clit percing to start her route. It's not finished, but she'll make requests of you and each time you fulfill them, she'll 'gift' you more and more extreme latex suits. You can't have tits levels 12 or higher (through Abigail's route) for obvious reasons.
...It doesn't go anywhere, because it isn't finished. I don't even know if the mod menu allows for kick-starting it.
Just askin is there a latex hood or no?

irrationalist

Oct 13, 2019
There is an ending for the latex route - as said, it requires 'falling' for Erica's trick with the chastity cage/clitoris piercing and then submitting to the latex suit repeatedly. It might require fully upgrading the latex suit's mask? Not sure. It just seems to take a while. It's also kind of a glitchy route; Erica will punish you for failing to do... something? When she never asked? Doesn't stop the route from completing, but yeah.

Also, the penis -> vagina transformation from submissiveness is broken and I don't think the foot fetish stuff goes anywhere.

I don't know if this is a bug or not but I can't never get a Thai prostitute bad end, she just hypo every night with no ends.
You might need to also smoke a lot/give a lot of blowjobs. Either that, or wait until week 9? Not sure. You can definitely get the ending - I did, on current patch - it's just another time consuming one. Not sure how you trigger the branch now, though - the option to blackmail Himari doesn't show up like it used to. Did you dev console it to start?

Things I've noticed recently, mostly with the kitty/robot routes, which are definitely my favourites.
- There's height value where you can initiate voluntary sex but won't get tossed into automatic sex, or trigger sex-based transformations on the kitty route. I'm not sure if this height is achievable without cheats but it's interesting.
- Similarly, I'm almost certain you can use the anime route to make it impossible to progress the kitty route by simple virtue of nobody having sex with you. This also prevents spontaneous orgasm and might arguably be 'optimal' if there's an ending where you can defeat Erica without Himari and Katelyn as allies.
- would mean you live the rest of your life as bait for criminal anime fans but victory is victory

- You can delay the post-chemical minigame routes until Katy has started her route. I haven't tested with the cow route - not my favourite route, really - but you can end up as a robot with cat ears/tail/face. The cat skin pattern seems to have priority over the robot skin pattern, so you can't have kitty paws and robot skin. (You can save edit the feet in, but the skins don't mesh.) (You can also edit nipples in, if you want.)
- Cat eye color comes in with the skin color, while robot eye and skin colors come separately. Make sure to not get the cat eye shape before the robot eye shape - it fucks up your blinking. In principle I think, depending on whether you delay the first kitty fur check, you can have any combination of cat/robot colors.
- Kitty paw claw colour is derived from your hair colour instead of your nail colour. I think this is an oversight.

- Cum addiction is absurdly punishing. This is some reefer madness shit where a couple hits will severely debuff your mood for, apparently, ever, with no way to reduce it. Which I think I'd be okay with on any route except the kitty route, because it already has a different mechanism to force you into sex and a bad-end associated with indulging, so now you're managing your arousal and your mood is constantly low. (Also if you have a lot of sex it reaches a point where literally immediately after having sex your mood tanks, which feels like it should be a bad end all of its own.)
- Your stats affect the gloryhole mini-game, and most of the time it seems pretty hard to successfully pass. If there's a hidden blowjob experience stat, it advances pretty slow.

Still haven't managed to trigger the Skin overdose or the two endings which look like they're related to Himari and Abigail being allies. Might be placeholders?

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
- Cum addiction is absurdly punishing. This is some reefer madness shit where a couple hits will severely debuff your mood for, apparently, ever, with no way to reduce it. Which I think I'd be okay with on any route except the kitty route, because it already has a different mechanism to force you into sex and a bad-end associated with indulging, so now you're managing your arousal and your mood is constantly low. (Also if you have a lot of sex it reaches a point where literally immediately after having sex your mood tanks, which feels like it should be a bad end all of its own.)
- Your stats affect the gloryhole mini-game, and most of the time it seems pretty hard to successfully pass. If there's a hidden blowjob experience stat, it advances pretty slow.
The cum addiction debuff can be countered, but at a high cost.
You'll have to have a high labido and low IQ. With labido max out and IQ tanked the cum addiction doesn't matter anymore. But this means there will no longer be a chance to escape from any trap and that means if Erica or Marcus wants sex, you have no say anymore.

irrationalist

Oct 13, 2019
The cum addiction debuff can be countered, but at a high cost.
You'll have to have a high labido and low IQ. With labido max out and IQ tanked the cum addiction doesn't matter anymore. But this means there will no longer be a chance to escape from any trap and that means if Erica or Marcus wants sex, you have no say anymore.
Bottoming out IQ and maxing out submissiveness and libido still leads to having -100 mood from cum addiction 9 after about a day and a half.

Also I figured out the Skin Asylum ending - you want a high rash, possibly in addition to high exhibitionism.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Rel from Discord:

"I‘m worried about the piracy communities today because they suddenly found out that there‘s a drm mechanism and now they are mad. Deep down I don‘t really believe that them cracking it will make enough people leave for me to end up on the street, but it‘s still giving me anxiety that my work is worth so little to these people. It‘s very depressing, and even more so that they would probably laugh about reading this. I’ve been thinking about writing something, but it’s probably only going to make it worse. Oh well.. better try to go to sleep."

His DRM works fine 1 year.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Well
Rel from Discord:

"I‘m worried about the piracy communities today because they suddenly found out that there‘s a drm mechanism and now they are mad. Deep down I don‘t really believe that them cracking it will make enough people leave for me to end up on the street, but it‘s still giving me anxiety that my work is worth so little to these people. It‘s very depressing, and even more so that they would probably laugh about reading this. I’ve been thinking about writing something, but it’s probably only going to make it worse. Oh well.. better try to go to sleep."

His DRM works fine 1 year.
Well if this isn't some insecurity right here, I don't know what it is then. Come on, why one should care about random blokes on this forum or the Internet in general? Judging from this we live rent free in his head and it's glorious.

Reactions: Prince Eric

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone know of a way to alter the Gloryhole minigame stuff, like time length or increase in the pleasure meter??

Dev taking his own Dum+ by adding a rhythm aspect to a game still using QTE-gameplay in 2023
The timing part is easy, just go in there happy. The happier you are the faster the pleasure meter will go up with each key press. If you are sad, going in will only waste your time and you won't be able to finish it before the time runs out.

Edit. I'm sorry, I see what you meant now was to edit the value of the game itself. I just woke up so and no coffee yet so I'm an idiot for the next hour :(:coffee:.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
> It‘s very depressing, and even more so that they would probably laugh about reading this. I’ve been thinking about writing something, but it’s probably only going to make it worse.
He got me, I am laughing. But realistically if his product is good then shouldn't be an issue regardless of how easily accessible his product is to pirates. It'll speak for itself.

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Somebody on the previous pages wondered how to make gloryhole mini-game easier or what stats affect it. It's libido (others might affect it too, but I didn't bother checking). Having one at 7-8 makes the mini-game piss easy.

Also, having played this game recently I'm surprised the mood debuffs from foot fetish and semen craving are still buggy. I'm almost positive they are supposed to reset every time you indulge them, but try massaging Abigail's feet two weeks after acquiring the fetish and the next morning you still end up with instant -50 debuff, as if you did absolutely nothing. Wonder, if it's actually intended to be this way. There are better ways to implement these particular addictions and this way is not one of them.

The new art is extremely pretty, even if the tits during doggy-style sex are shown as if the MC were standing. Kinda wonder why this game is considered 'erotic' by the author with such scenes in it though...

Reactions: tsmaniac

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Somebody on the previous pages wondered how to make gloryhole mini-game easier or what stats affect it. It's libido (others might affect it too, but I didn't bother checking). Having one at 7-8 makes the mini-game piss easy.

Also, having played this game recently I'm surprised the mood debuffs from foot fetish and semen craving are still buggy. I'm almost positive they are supposed to reset every time you indulge them, but try massaging Abigail's feet two weeks after acquiring the fetish and the next morning you still end up with instant -50 debuff, as if you did absolutely nothing. Wonder, if it's actually intended to be this way. There are better ways to implement these particular addictions and this way is not one of them.

The new art is extremely pretty, even if the tits during doggy-style sex are shown as if the MC were standing. Kinda wonder why this game is considered 'erotic' by the author with such scenes in it though...
Is making it "piss-easy" a bad thing though? Shouldn't it be a fun distraction in the first place?

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Is making it "piss-easy" a bad thing though? Shouldn't it be a fun distraction in the first place?
I wasn't complaining. I enjoyed it in fact, I just wanted to say that the mini-game is quite easy when you have high sex drive/libido/whatever that stat's name was.

Reactions: HikkiG

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
Seems like another indie dev that is going to get distracted/bogged down with side projects that no one asked for. The clicker game fine, w/e. But I cannot fathom why anyone would think a multiplayer card game in this genre is likely to go anywhere.

Reactions: Idzordi
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes