gman1119

Jan 18, 2022
why would we be mad if we got it free? hes putting too much faith in this community :skull:
I don't know, he's making a big deal out of nothing. People are going to give you $5 a month if they really like the game so you keep on working on it, not because you get to player a one version newer edition of it with a couple more scenes.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Does the Corset mechanic do anything except ruin your mood?

You need to be able to hit her with Dum+. I don't know if there's any other way.
The question was how. You can't get her by using traps because they do not work on her at this point, which means you can't inject her with it. So how if you cannot inject her with anything, do you inject her with Dum+?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
The question was how. You can't get her by using traps because they do not work on her at this point, which means you can't inject her with it. So how if you cannot inject her with anything, do you inject her with Dum+?
Walkthrough says you need Marco as an ally to counter her.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I wasn't complaining. I enjoyed it in fact, I just wanted to say that the mini-game is quite easy when you have high sex drive/libido/whatever that stat's name was.
You guys do know that that minigame has nothing to do with labido. It has to do with your happiness. The happier you are when you go in there, the quicker and easier it is. If you go in with your happiness in the red at all it makes it incredibly hard to beat it. If you go in with happiness way down or tanked, it's impossible to beat.
You can go in with Labido 10 (which is the lowest possible unless you cheat it) and be happy and you will beat it in a few seconds. Go in the same way wtih Labido 10 but happiness tanked, you can't beat it.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Walkthrough says you need Marco as an ally to counter her.
I will have to try this myself. The only time I've ever been able to get Marcus on my side to stop a transformation was against Kate, but never Humari. Maybe I missed something there.
Either way thanks for the info.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I will have to try this myself. The only time I've ever been able to get Marcus on my side to stop a transformation was against Kate, but never Humari. Maybe I missed something there.
Either way thanks for the info.
Oh, Himari. No, I meant Kate, sorry.
Dunno how to beat Himari. ...Don't hide her Stamp?

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
If I choose to play as a female protagonist is there any way to bang the other contestants

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
There isn't any mechanic preventing you from dosing Himari as far as I know.
There is, every time you try to does her, the trap doesn't work so it never gives you the option to dose her and she just keeps doing what she was doing.
We are ofcourse talking about when you are stuck in one of Himari's paths and trying to break free of it, otherwise dosing her works everytime.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
If I choose to play as a female protagonist is there any way to bang the other contestants
Erica will make you fuck her/suck her dick while on her route... rather randomly, while also punishing you for 'not being fast enough' because programming is hard.
Marco gets added week... four, I think? ...You can fuck him whenever you want.
...No, you aren't allowed lesbian sex, what do you think this is, some kind of roleplaying game where you get to have sex with whoever you want? It's mindless cock worship or the high road, son!
...Sex-positive games my ass.

SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Just played femdemic. It's nice. I only faced one problem - it seems impossible to change the clothes once exhibitionism has reached maximum level...

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes