Feb 23, 2018
"Game forces you to be a bimbo"... ok cool brah, I normally choose to have a huge tit slut character as soon as possible. But does the game have to be such a dick about it? We're gonna railroad you down this plot where if you don't find the McGuffin, psycho chick turns on you. Also we're gonna set up these traps that you can buy and use but then punish you for using them. Thanks Brah.
almost like its a corruption game

Jul 1, 2018
No sex or vaginal penetration tag?
Is this game only females on females?
Or can you maybe stay as a male protagonist and have a blast?

sazge99

Jan 11, 2020
Man..... dev really needs to work on this.... last several releases have been super unstable.... Unity crashing all the time.... I think the dev needs too implement proper unit testing and not just pushing out release after release which breaks each time.... Take the time to properly right unit testing code. Cause the game is totally unplayable atm.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Man..... dev really needs to work on this.... last several releases have been super unstable.... Unity crashing all the time.... I think the dev needs too implement proper unit testing and not just pushing out release after release which breaks each time.... Take the time to properly right unit testing code. Cause the game is totally unplayable atm.
And folks are donating money to this imagine that.

Last edited:
Reactions: sazge99

al1999lex

May 29, 2017
How to solwe water pressure puzzle? I found the screwdriver and opened pool filter system. How to solve the math part of the puzzle?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The whole purpose of a game is player agency.
It's ideal if a game lets you customize it to your exact needs, but games like this have unpredictability from RNG as a main theme. Personally though, I would like an option to choose end-of-week show outcomes without being dead-last in votes. Especially since the game doesn't let you overtake Erica.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Never had an issue with this, even with alpha & beta releases. Game does use a considerable amount of RAM where as 16GB is suggested when running on a windows machine. If you do have issues while having good specs it might be more on your side rather than the dev.

No sex or vaginal penetration tag?
Is this game only females on females?
Or can you maybe stay as a male protagonist and have a blast?
Games does have some animations and a futa, but it's not much and the animations can be a bit awkward since they are a bit choppy.

thebrews

Nov 10, 2019
Just to confirm I'm not missing anything, at the moment Abigail has four traps, Katelyn five, and Himari three, correct?

qq49

Feb 1, 2022
can someone help to explain how to add voices (cheat inside the bedroom) ? Thanks in advance

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Honestly, the only real thing this game needs when going for specific endings... is a fucking day skip. It takes so god damn long to get through all 10 weeks. Your bog standard endings are decided on week 2, on week 9 you can choose 1 of 3 specific endings. You can save scum but that only saves you one week 3 times, before you have to jump back to week 2 to pick the next path, and then its another 10 yr wait to week 9.

Oh and an intro skip

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Just to confirm I'm not missing anything, at the moment Abigail has four traps, Katelyn five, and Himari three, correct?
Im not sure, if I had to guess, katelyn is 3 in the gym, oven and birdseed. Abigail is tomato, magazines, dildo, and maybe the lab equipment?

Himari is just paint, manga, and tv

thebrews

Nov 10, 2019
Katelyn you can trap the bike, the treadmill, and the weights in the gym, along with the oven and birdseed, so five total. Abigail you also have to be careful of the order - if you give her DUM+ she stops going to the lab, and you have to give her the horniness one (can't remember the name) to get the dildo

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can you actually beat Erica? Not like transform her but actually win the game? I just did a test I cheated in a metric ton of votes, bought and maxed out everything. Getting 41 votes per stream, 20+ per gloryhole, and erica is perpetually like 3-5 votes ahead of me. Like the game literally will not allow youto surpass her like rubberbanding in a racing game making CPU cars faster than they should be

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Can you actually beat Erica? Not like transform her but actually win the game? I just did a test I cheated in a metric ton of votes, bought and maxed out everything. Getting 41 votes per stream, 20+ per gloryhole, and erica is perpetually like 3-5 votes ahead of me. Like the game literally will not allow youto surpass her like rubberbanding in a racing game making CPU cars faster than they should be
The game is rigged so that Erica always wins, both in and out of universe.
If you could just beat her fair and square, there'd be no need to replay the game 40 million times.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is the masseuse path unfinished or bugged? At a certain point, events stop, you can exceed objectives. It became into a mindless grindfest of sleeping til week 9 just to see if the job would appear. It did but compared to other paths, eh

minty500

Mar 10, 2021
The newest Alpha version of the game includes a few "real" endings where you are able to beat Erica.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes