APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
According to clues, you should measure all of pressure points on water points (lavatory, shower and pond) then do the math : p = 10.43 - [p1 or p2] - g [b1 or b2 or b3 or k] and find the accurate one (8 possibilities).
I don't know if it's randomly set but the answer was 4.13.
View attachment 3303558 View attachment 3303559
To follow this path, here the full requirements :
  • Had at least on follow Abigail path and achieve fully cow transformation
  • Buy Filled milk bottle on Acess Legacy
  • On a round :
    • Become ally with all of girls : give the stamp to Himari, solve the puzzle of Abigail, help Katy (enough fitness required)
    • Before week 7 or 8, go to Abigail's room to plot secretly against Erica
    • Follow the path until Abigail give you the choice between semi-final (better this one) or final (not yet implemented in 6.0). She gives you the clues
    • Unlock pool filter with screwdriver found on garden
    • Enter the right answer on manometer (see upper)

Wait, I've only seen the filter thing by the pool, how does one start all this? Or are all the steps on the comment here?

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\LocalLow\Rel_Pink\BMO-TV
btw I would recommend the software Everything, it's incredibly useful
A software called 'Everything'? What does it do?

Oh I see, it's a search program.
I was just dumb, I checked "local" and "Roaming" just never had to look in LocalLow to find something before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
Is this game a virus? It uses too much ram like 10 GB's
Not sure what your system is setup like, but I don't get 10 gigs usage in this game, also not all high ram usage equals viruses, in fact if I wrote a virus I'd want it not to be able to be easily spotted with task manager.

I think the word you're probably looking for is does this program have a memory leak, or is it optimized properly.

Mathaddley52

Oct 14, 2019
Here's most of the actual possible ends ( C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\LocalLow\Rel_Pink\BMO-TV )
Be careful and save your files before

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
So I'm lost on how to do the French Maid path. I asked Katelyn if she wanted help, but aside from asking Himari and Abigail for help, which Abigale just says "she has her own problems" I never figure out how to help Katelyn. What am I missing?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
So I'm lost on how to do the French Maid path. I asked Katelyn if she wanted help, but aside from asking Himari and Abigail for help, which Abigale just says "she has her own problems" I never figure out how to help Katelyn. What am I missing?
You had to have helped Abi, if I recall. It's an annoying branch, but if you got the cheat version then you can just debug straight into it.

Reactions: APPR3NTIC3d

WantonWhimsy

Mar 25, 2017
Do the Bikes have a special requirement? Every time I click the “take control” button, I get the message “you eagerly wait for Katy to go in trance, but somehow that dosen´t happen. Did you tinker the wrong bike?”. Even when I rig both bikes with the electro circuit. Did I a few days in a row, every time the same. Did I miss something?
Yeah I think it's a bug, the previous version on here didn't keep me from doing it.
Have you tried getting friendly with Marco?

Luxarness

Jun 8, 2023
Hi guys, I need a little help.
Day after day "my desire" for abigail's feet continues to increase, but the only thing I got is the massage when she is on the couch (because of an Erika's task). Did I miss something? I've tried not to give her the test results, and when I try to massage her feet she refuses, so I don't think it's related to "dislikes you". Is there a way to get her to let me do something else with her feet or is there nothing else in this version? I now have a -200 mood because of abigails feet, increasing every day.

• Sad
Reactions: Dyemeter
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes