por42

Sep 2, 2020
can anyone share a copy ot there legasy(save)?
i lost all my saves and dont look forward to having to redo everything :(

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
HI, is there someone who has unlocked all the clothing and is willing to share the save? Thanks
Well it's not as easy as copy pasting a save file, the saves only contain data of the saved game session. Anything outside of that like memory fragments, endings and variables like starting feminity etc, are stored in a separate "secured" save file.

You have to go to WIN + R -> %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Rel_Pink/BMO-TV. Then at the bottom you will find a file named `legacy.json`, open it with a text editor, you will find a lot of gibberish, using this tool you can decode it -> , then copy paste all the text and insert it at the top text field, I recommend saving the data in-case you mess up, replace the list after `"clothingUnlocks":` with the following:
Code:
["984kGaH7N4G","u9L38S1ax3","j634jhkdfv98vdSSS","HUSGDUSUD455","OnwdodawLQ","W4d2lGitdf2","QEXK7rLcUG","9kqlrc5qvLM","mUaEPhqXdR","bRvR7646cK","icnZfvsOrf","hLhfZlxSRr","fY23a21DbzO","nLGmAfl8BB","EBiIOUFx1E","DfZQSIpYyor","stQF7hNxke","Cl5uJEy8bD","42738wIfjU","liEqw7dqm09","15uG3jCcLco","KJLGQihuhI","NUb3vfs11iq","Eel1gBnqp85","Y0YQ0RbQVO","l2QO43B1Xaw","TyAtRvKvtTk","DfZQSIpYyor1","q8LRbodnmj","oPsrCpVUES","XSXu6ACbdm","sththg7Foy","IWzx2yPzFw","3pnGrkP6Bs","9mWK0HW3UK","dejhLpE237","9AwOwvuEDL","oaiOS17q7X","2RMDPAduzw","481HSGyAnO","YedsNK9RWy","emil8euJo2","oX7JKK0lsj","DcaXKGlgOY","I7qPLFiJQt","q52lsam7sU","5HxFxLk3zG","ZsBO8WnVZs","aUY4QtRiDo","pTBmHWQL2l","1aycbikyc8","HGgTNK5cB5","cTE6DCx4aX","b9bdXftnVD","WKp4Wh1owx","Ub4bnUJY4w","TM2U6lavMY","qRrAwTFawl"]
It's basically from [ to ].

These codes are obtainable by getting the legacy save file from someone or in this case I extracted them from the source code. I haven't played version 0.6 or higher so those are missing. The reason why you cannot just copy paste your save is because the last key `"security"` is most likely tied to your machine, thus other saves won't work.

Feel free to change anything else you see of interest, be aware that some things can break. Now to turn it back into gibberish, copy the edited text and at the top of the site click on "Encode", insert the data in the top text field. Click on Encode, overwrite the data back to the save file and enjoy :)

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Not sure what your system is setup like, but I don't get 10 gigs usage in this game, also not all high ram usage equals viruses, in fact if I wrote a virus I'd want it not to be able to be easily spotted with task manager.

I think the word you're probably looking for is does this program have a memory leak, or is it optimized properly.
There is no memory leak or poor optimized game. What we have is a brain dead dev with in game rendered avatar and outfit variations sitting in your pc memory/graphics card.(The only way to lessen the burden is pre rendered stuff)
It is unlikely to change (dev invested to much $ in it)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BMOTV-0.6.1.f1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: APPR3NTIC3d

arcanlol

Oct 30, 2018
Hi guys, I need a little help.
Day after day "my desire" for abigail's feet continues to increase, but the only thing I got is the massage when she is on the couch (because of an Erika's task). Did I miss something? I've tried not to give her the test results, and when I try to massage her feet she refuses, so I don't think it's related to "dislikes you". Is there a way to get her to let me do something else with her feet or is there nothing else in this version? I now have a -200 mood because of abigails feet, increasing every day.
To my knowledge, the foot fetish is a largely overlooked mechanic. As far as I know, there are two contestants whose feet you can massage as of 6.1 (I suppose 5.4 was the latest free version when you wrote this though): Abigail and Erica (the latter is only possible in 6.1 and onwards, iirc - I'm on supporter version 6.3). Massaging Erica's feet is only possible by talking to her in the pool, and not every time you do so.
The longing for feet mood effect will only appear once you've massaged feet once. So if I get that task from Erica, I generally just don't do it. Furthermore, massaging feet has no impact on how big the mood drop is. The longing simply scales linearly with how many days you are into the playthrough. So if you for whatever reason massage abigail's feet for the first time in week 10, you'll very suddenly be slammed with a -200ish mood effect.
Personally I just don't do that task if Erica tells me to (nor do I do any other of the early tasks, forcing my latex level up). Another option is to save frequently and re-load if you get that specific task (the task is chosen semi randomly, but tasks are always assigned X days after the last was assigned unless some other effect is preventing tasks from being assigned, such as not using a buttplug, or being locked on some other contestant's route).

degenerateking

Mar 18, 2019
Well it's not as easy as copy pasting a save file, the saves only contain data of the saved game session. Anything outside of that like memory fragments, endings and variables like starting feminity etc, are stored in a separate "secured" save file.

You have to go to WIN + R -> %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Rel_Pink/BMO-TV. Then at the bottom you will find a file named `legacy.json`, open it with a text editor, you will find a lot of gibberish, using this tool you can decode it -> , then copy paste all the text and insert it at the top text field, I recommend saving the data in-case you mess up, replace the list after `"clothingUnlocks":` with the following:
Code:
["984kGaH7N4G","u9L38S1ax3","j634jhkdfv98vdSSS","HUSGDUSUD455","OnwdodawLQ","W4d2lGitdf2","QEXK7rLcUG","9kqlrc5qvLM","mUaEPhqXdR","bRvR7646cK","icnZfvsOrf","hLhfZlxSRr","fY23a21DbzO","nLGmAfl8BB","EBiIOUFx1E","DfZQSIpYyor","stQF7hNxke","Cl5uJEy8bD","42738wIfjU","liEqw7dqm09","15uG3jCcLco","KJLGQihuhI","NUb3vfs11iq","Eel1gBnqp85","Y0YQ0RbQVO","l2QO43B1Xaw","TyAtRvKvtTk","DfZQSIpYyor1","q8LRbodnmj","oPsrCpVUES","XSXu6ACbdm","sththg7Foy","IWzx2yPzFw","3pnGrkP6Bs","9mWK0HW3UK","dejhLpE237","9AwOwvuEDL","oaiOS17q7X","2RMDPAduzw","481HSGyAnO","YedsNK9RWy","emil8euJo2","oX7JKK0lsj","DcaXKGlgOY","I7qPLFiJQt","q52lsam7sU","5HxFxLk3zG","ZsBO8WnVZs","aUY4QtRiDo","pTBmHWQL2l","1aycbikyc8","HGgTNK5cB5","cTE6DCx4aX","b9bdXftnVD","WKp4Wh1owx","Ub4bnUJY4w","TM2U6lavMY","qRrAwTFawl"]
It's basically from [ to ].

These codes are obtainable by getting the legacy save file from someone or in this case I extracted them from the source code. I haven't played version 0.6 or higher so those are missing. The reason why you cannot just copy paste your save is because the last key `"security"` is most likely tied to your machine, thus other saves won't work.

Feel free to change anything else you see of interest, be aware that some things can break. Now to turn it back into gibberish, copy the edited text and at the top of the site click on "Encode", insert the data in the top text field. Click on Encode, overwrite the data back to the save file and enjoy :)
Thanks for posting this detailed guide. It looks like the most recent version of the game is somehow overwriting this. Is there another area of the save where you have to change code?

Remoutchobro

Nov 11, 2018
The patchnote said sex scenes were added for all NPC provided they were spiced with the Dumb+ or Heat+, but I tried this and didn't get any sex scene. Does anybody knows what are the other requirements to get them?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Guess you haven't heard of Skycorp and his game "The Underworld"
Dude has always online DRM for a text based game. Your ability to play said game is only for as long as you pay the subscription fee ($10 a month). Your payment lapses, you don't get to play.
Again, it's a singleplayer, text-based game ala Corruption of Champions. You think Rel is fucked in the head, wait till you read some of the shit Skycorp posts in defense of his payment model.

There was, and people have cracked it. The dude who usually did and uploaded here, just stopped.
Yeah skycorp dev is pos who locks 90% of the game behind a paywall for a text adventure, and doesn't even use conventional ways to even get the game, no patreon or anything like that you have to contact them for the game. i do support BMO on Subscribestar for like 5 dollars with access to 6.2, i won't spend anymore because the dev is indeed milking this at this point and now the direction is taking a stupid turn imo.

Also as someone has mentioned earlier, a post i found funny, the dev has drank their koolaid and came out as trans. It's so important they made a post that you have to be a subscriber to read about it, Personally idgas but they better not hide behind their new identity as a a way to deflect criticism because i seen people do that. And another dev that has infamous DRM is the Delta Zone Dev, who's aggressive DRM is questionable and even raises some security concerns... and apparently some talks about always online DRM.

And i would mention the Growth RPG rpg dev but i think they relaxed in recent years with how their protection was handled.

Last edited:

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
the demon ending so good I wish there was stuff to other keep sucking and fucking I wish there was task I should that he will accept to feed me if I complete and stuff like that and be more spicy in someway

renice

Jun 30, 2017

Editing the legacy.json file no longer works.
I decoded the file using that web tool (using the file version not copy/paste) and then encoded it without making any changes. The file is identical, and I replaced the original with this new one. That works just fine, and "access legacy" shows up on the main menu.

Then I made a small change (congruencePoints: 0 to congruencePoints: 50) I used vi to edit the file. I re-encoded it and put it in place. Launching the game overwrites the file with a default one, and 'access legacy' is no longer shown.

I expect the security field as the end is now more than just a UID, it's acting as a checksum also. :(

Last edited:

Sav95s

Jan 24, 2022
ok how do i train to wear bigger heels? its confusing, i keep getting injected but it says i havent trained

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes