Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021
I cant get Himari Masseuse ending. Began transforming 2 times, but after she gives me bigger lips, she goes crying to bath, and after that she tries to befriend me, and either goes back to ally route, either gets rejected and completely ignores me till end of game
Just continue the game till the end of the show

renice

Jun 30, 2017
Ah okay, thanks for letting me know, I will try and see if you're correct just a check, I know the dev has plans for a cheat menu in the full release(2026 ish) but it's a pretty hard grind rn and a long wait and some are time locked. If I have some more time later I will dive in the source code again and see what has changed in order to unlock the clothes. I also like to have them all :HideThePain:
Cool thanks.
BTW, it should be possible to do this at the command line (linux/mac) with this:

cat legacy.json | base64 --decode | sed 's/oldString/newString/' > NEWlegacy.json

Picking whatever change you want in the sed command. That should take the original file, decode it, edit it, re-encode the result and save as a new file. Obviously we should work from a backup file so it'd be more like:

cat legacy.json.original | base64 --decode | sed 's/"congurencePoints":0/"congurencePoints":10/' > legacy.json

The security field looks like it could be an MD5 hash, but I've tried a few things and cant generate a value that matches the unedited file.

MikanTsumikii

Sep 1, 2022
How do I counter Abigail's gynoid TFs after making allies with Himari? I can't find the cutscene needed, and can't talk to Himari about it either.

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
I think I was currently in her Cow path, and she was already Heat+ed, I saw her on the couch in the living room and she mentioned she was horny and offered to have sex. Not sure exactly what needs to be done to achieve this however.

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
Ah okay, thanks for letting me know, I will try and see if you're correct just a check, I know the dev has plans for a cheat menu in the full release(2026 ish) but it's a pretty hard grind rn and a long wait and some are time locked. If I have some more time later I will dive in the source code again and see what has changed in order to unlock the clothes. I also like to have them all :HideThePain:
Mind you it doesn't work well with everything, but if you want to cheat a numerical value you can use a memory editor such as "Cheat Engine" to do things like votes, some characteristics, and congruence points and such.

Reactions: Doomdooom

por42

Sep 2, 2020
Cool thanks.
BTW, it should be possible to do this at the command line (linux/mac) with this:

cat legacy.json | base64 --decode | sed 's/oldString/newString/' > NEWlegacy.json

Picking whatever change you want in the sed command. That should take the original file, decode it, edit it, re-encode the result and save as a new file. Obviously we should work from a backup file so it'd be more like:

cat legacy.json.original | base64 --decode | sed 's/"congurencePoints":0/"congurencePoints":10/' > legacy.json

The security field looks like it could be an MD5 hash, but I've tried a few things and cant generate a value that matches the unedited file.
thanks for the how to
but can you exsplan it to somone who dousnt understand computer ?

Justinian666

Jul 29, 2023
  1. Anger Himari by not giving her her family stamp (Can be Asian School girl or Poor Prostitute)
  2. Then escape by getting her Dum+ed (Either by tricking her or by Erica)
  3. Swim in the pool
  4. Look for the wand (need good fitness)
  5. At night use the wand, then sleep, you should get a scene where it emits a color
  6. Then you have to get your body stats to a certain thing based on the color (See Below)
  7. After unlocking a color outfit wait like two days and use the wand again at night and then sleep
  8. You should get another scene where it changes to the next color
  9. Rinse and repeat steps 5-8 until you get done with the final of the four colors.

BlueIQ > 100
RedHair Length > 4
PinkFemininity > 7
YellowBody 1-3, Height < 5
I dont get where to find wand after i swimed still

AndWhy

Oct 31, 2020
main menu says there is an update out (0.6.1.f2), dev site only gives some 0.5. version. How get update, what in update, ooga booga, must beat meat

jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
In the Abigail ally path she tells me there's something missing when I click the body prompt. What am I doing wrong?

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
HOW do you put it directly in C://) not all girls are computer wizards, thanks in advance
Are you using Windows?
If so hit [Windows key] + R to bring up the Run window then type "C:\" without the quotes. This will open your C drive, then move the folder with BMO TV directly there. It may ask for permission to complete just hit ok.

Jan 13, 2022
Are you using Windows?
If so hit [Windows key] + R to bring up the Run window then type "C:\" without the quotes. This will open your C drive, then move the folder with BMO TV directly there. It may ask for permission to complete just hit ok.
Did that and still got the error loading game

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes