Ren'Py Abandoned Boarding School [v0.14b] [Innovation]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

innovation..

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
yeah i know it's the one i can't see unless i take a look in the folders of the game :X
it's your choice to choose where you start first but it's true that if you only do school time event other time of the day feel empty (shower time, changing room time, pe time, librarytime and the two room time) it's mostly a problem for people like me i guess if all players play every update and use previous save they would feel it less i think, more than new way to spend the time, just having less "reading time" would be nice (people seem to see it as grinding when it do nothing at all, there's three homework)

We updated the game last night. The events should work now.

That's right, sooner or later we will have more events, including small events with voyeurism and peeping at the beginning.
I don't quite understand your last point. Homework is given if the questions in the class are not answered correctly.
Otherwise reading, jogging and such are just activities to get around the time.

innovation..

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
We have short videos about 10 seconds long.
More than that will most likely not be possible since I need about 40 hours of render time for 30FPS 10 second video.

innovation..

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
must be about time for an update on this one, no?
If you're on my discord, you'll have heard that I'm preparing a update that will take a long time to develop.

For everyone else:
I'm currently working on events that can be started during the day and have nothing to do with the main story. E.g. going into the girls' room at night or watching someone in the locker room or in the shower. Unfortunately, that's ~100 renders per person, so that's ~1000 renders for 10 people per room. With ~6 rooms that a person walks through a day, that's ~6000 renders. I need about 150h for 100 renders, which will hopefully be reduced over time, but at the latest with a new graphics card in the Q3 or Q4.

So yeah, I'm trying to push an update out.
Maybe after a room has all renders done, but I don't want to commit to that or any time frame.

t4nk44

Aug 7, 2017
If you're on my discord, you'll have heard that I'm preparing a update that will take a long time to develop.

For everyone else:
I'm currently working on events that can be started during the day and have nothing to do with the main story. E.g. going into the girls' room at night or watching someone in the locker room or in the shower. Unfortunately, that's ~100 renders per person, so that's ~1000 renders for 10 people per room. With ~6 rooms that a person walks through a day, that's ~6000 renders. I need about 150h for 100 renders, which will hopefully be reduced over time, but at the latest with a new graphics card in the Q3 or Q4.

So yeah, I'm trying to push an update out.
Maybe after a room has all renders done, but I don't want to commit to that or any time frame.
Cool, thanks for the update

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
This two download links are actually still offline : Win/Linux: MEGA -

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
keiner der Downloadslinks für PC geht entweder nicht vorhanden oder virusverseucht
none of the download links for PC work either not available or virus infected

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes