3.30 star(s) 29 Votes
Oct 26, 2022
Hey Zip, your redundancy becomes more and more laughable. Go lie down behind the others and get to work. I already told you what I think of you and I'm not going to repeat myself.
Paranoia - "the unwarranted or delusional belief that one is being persecuted, harassed, or betrayed by others, occurring as part of a mental condition."

• Haha
Reactions: Niboowin

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
View attachment 3337363
AAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ALL DEFENDERS OF THIS SKAMMER what's wrong with your fuckin' face?!?!?!??!?!)))))
I said he is a liar and a scammer 4 months ago on his patreon page!
Apologize dumbass!
If make u happy ok '' u are supersmart u understand all first to all ^^ ''
now i want see the progress of the game version from Zip ( i m crazy but i like it )
how can u help me to get real this my desire??
now while you think about the answer, since you are so intelligent how come you don't understand why we ignore you? ^^
Last question. Between you and Zip, who should I throw down from the tower?

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Maybe you should look into a doctors visit and have your immune system checked out, take some vitamin C supplements, walk get 5k to 10k steps a day in something anything, because getting sick this frequently is concerning just saying.............................................................................................................................................don't keel over before release
:cry:keep that boner up.
Keep that boner up, and liked by eddycox .

Bwaa hahaha

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
Jesus, what a Absolute raging incel.

Being this mad over a game you masturbate to (that's fucking free) is next level, future school shooter, crazy.

Seriously some of you are creepy af and embarrassing.
lol I agree people are becoming so obsessed with masturbation that they come off as seriously crazed to get that nut off to some pictures when there is literally plenty of stuff online you can find and "here goes the controversial part" IMAGINATION

Last edited:

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
the 1st one seems likely . patreon got the report saw that the game breaks TOS and banned the page.

the 2nd option seems unlikely cause iirc when the user deletes their patreon account instead giving this page has been removed error message it simply changes the page to a user patreon page . also it makes no sense why zip would delete his patreon but will not delete his account here and on subscribestar .
The person that reported it , deserves to get NTRed in real life

• Haha
Reactions: Niboowin

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
for incest and rape... many games are now in the same situation, and other motives too
Not pointing any fingers here, but is it possible that the author of the original BBS could've reported this? Or is Patreon chill with mods?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Not pointing any fingers here, but is it possible that the author of the original BBS could've reported this? Or is Patreon chill with mods?
havent renices and zip worked together before ? if he had a problem with it he would have taken it down a long time ago .

Reactions: tonyzz

Ace3303

Jan 21, 2023
ZIP was reported by a Patreon member for not releasing the update the last three or two months when he said he would. if a member is paying for an update of 20 a month well that is a lot to not have an update provided, and no it was not me but I saw the post the member sent about reporting him.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
ZIP was reported by a Patreon member for not releasing the update the last three or two months when he said he would. if a member is paying for an update of 20 a month well that is a lot to not have an update provided, and no it was not me but I saw the post the member sent about reporting him.
Screenshot or it didn't happen.....

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
You have half right and someone did reported me but my account got removed because of the content.

The funny thing is I would have to close the account anyways because I use payoneer which last month said they were checking my account and looking for proof of funds so I would have no way of getting paid. As they only have paypal and payoneer. My paypal got ban last year because of Patreon.

1707436610428.png

Last edited:

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
You have half right and someone did reported me but my account got removed because of the content.

The funny thing is I would have to close the account anyways because I use payoneer which last month said they were checking my account and looking for proof of funds so I would have no way of getting paid. As they only have paypal and payoneer. My paypal got ban last year because of Patreon.

The curse of Bobby, oooooouuu

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes