3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Can't help you there, I just used the save Zip provided. There is too much grind and too many WIP roadblocks for me to want to play from the beginning again at this point (frankly for the last version or two I just UNren'd the image folder and checked out the new content there).
Pretty sure it has something to do with the woman who runs the corner store though
Or maybe with jenny...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Or maybe with jenny...
Maybe, like I said I never unlocked it, I seem to remember when I last played a million years ago that you learn of the clubs existance because your sister is going there, but to get in you need a recommendation which you can theoretically get from the store owner... but like I said that was a million years ago and that content hadn't been made yet so I have no clue for this version.
Follow the ingame hint system.

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Could you help me? I updated Windows 11 and my saves were corrupted. I left it near the nightclub. Could you help me with a save please?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
WIP... almost everything is WIP
There is one scene where you talk to them at the night club, then after that every other saturday night you can sneak on them in Lucy's room at night (3 scenes iirc), one workout scene. If you use UNren you can see what content has been made
O mal é esse...

# Some of that Work In Progress is older than some people here, unfortunately... :D

Reactions: Qalx

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
next question: how to unlock night club?
Maybe, like I said I never unlocked it, I seem to remember when I last played a million years ago that you learn of the clubs existance because your sister is going there, but to get in you need a recommendation which you can theoretically get from the store owner... but like I said that was a million years ago and that content hadn't been made yet so I have no clue for this version.
Follow the ingame hint system.
Sim, Amelia...

# Yeah, after talking to the strip joint doorman you ask Amelia to pull some strings...

Reactions: Stil996

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Could you help me? I updated Windows 11 and my saves were corrupted. I left it near the nightclub. Could you help me with a save please?
Esquece saves antigas

# Use the ones provided by zip (already in save folder). Old ones won't work properly.

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Edgaia
Hello, friend, I started a new game. I updated Windows this morning and the files got corrupted. It also happened to me with other games.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Sim, Amelia...

# Yeah, after talking to the strip joint doorman you ask Amelia to pull some strings...
ok. now I have the quest pay a visit at the night club at night but I can't do anything there (no icon)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Edgaia
Hello, friend, I started a new game. I updated Windows this morning and the files got corrupted. It also happened to me with other games.
Tenta de novo

# Download the compressed version again (less than 600MB) and give it another try

Another option is to clear out the temp files in AppData and start the game again (clear_temp file - it used to work on win 10. open it with note pad to check what it does)

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
ok. now I have the quest pay a visit at the night club at night but I can't do anything there (no icon)
Jenny bebada

# You need to check up on Jenny in her room early morning (drunk sleep/passed out). You get access to that by approaching her in the kitchen in the evening

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Então pode ter a ver com os valores dela

# Maybe her stats are too low (affection, comfort, love, domination), his stats (stealth) or something else. Either way you can always try to tweak the vars (paste it inside games folder and take a look at cheats.txt)

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Então pode ter a ver com os valores dela

# Maybe her stats are too low (affection, comfort, love, domination), his stats (stealth) or something else. Either way you can always try to tweak the vars (paste it inside games folder and take a look at cheats.txt)
thank you

Reactions: edgaia
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes