3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
the original has the netorare tag, in this version there is no ntr?
the original had a scene where the mom can get raped by her boss (in this version Bobby kicks his ass and rapes her himself).
and Lisa has a scene with her boyfriend in the original which has no counterpart in this game since it happened after the split.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Excuse me but without guidance I am staggering in the dark!!!
I ask you for some information to proggress.

Way of the "Mom"
I have already been to her office, I have gone in the evenings and seen two of her colleagues several times, one I tell myself I must find a drug or sleeping pill (but where can I buy/get it?).
I've been in the evenings and gleaned information about her Boss but then I do nothing more!
Suggestions from "Mom" keeps telling me to get the keys (but I already did that!).
The suggestions for me keeps telling me to go to the office the two nights.
On the phone for this route tells me that I already have 4/4 however I am not convinced!!!

On Lucy's way, which I should have 6/8 of the story already, I can't get her the slutty dress and I can't get to work in the nightclub (I've already talked to the owner, but I haven't found a way to get back there).

Who can help me with these two paths?

titof721

Jan 21, 2019
Excuse me but without guidance I am staggering in the dark!!!
I ask you for some information to proggress.

Way of the "Mom"
I have already been to her office, I have gone in the evenings and seen two of her colleagues several times, one I tell myself I must find a drug or sleeping pill (but where can I buy/get it?).
I've been in the evenings and gleaned information about her Boss but then I do nothing more!
Suggestions from "Mom" keeps telling me to get the keys (but I already did that!).
The suggestions for me keeps telling me to go to the office the two nights.
On the phone for this route tells me that I already have 4/4 however I am not convinced!!!

On Lucy's way, which I should have 6/8 of the story already, I can't get her the slutty dress and I can't get to work in the nightclub (I've already talked to the owner, but I haven't found a way to get back there).

Who can help me with these two paths?
for mom, you have to up your hacker skills on your pc and steal the key again 2 or 3 times. after you will be abe to buy a medicine for her colleagues.
for lucy you can't give her the slutty dress (maybe in next update if god hear us).
for the night club, after talk with owner, go buy dumbells in the shop

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
for mom, you have to up your hacker skills on your pc and steal the key again 2 or 3 times. after you will be abe to buy a medicine for her colleagues.
for lucy you can't give her the slutty dress (maybe in next update if god hear us).
for the night club, after talk with owner, go buy dumbells in the shop
Thanks!!! for Mom solved thanks to your advice!!!
Only thing I had to go back because when you see the Boss's computer at night and you have to choose to take revenge afterwards you find the sheet for the drugs.
The first time I ordered the meds but sent the emails at the same time! this doesn't give you time to play with the two girls in the office! wait two weeks before sending the email. Another doubt. In the nightclub how much Trust do you have to have in order to act alone?
How to improve combat skills?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks!!! for Mom solved thanks to your advice!!!
Only thing I had to go back because when you see the Boss's computer at night and you have to choose to take revenge afterwards you find the sheet for the drugs.

The first time I ordered the meds but sent the emails at the same time! this doesn't give you time to play with the two girls in the office! wait two weeks before sending the email. Another doubt. In the nightclub how much Trust do you have to have in order to act alone?
How to improve combat skills?
you can't do anything in the nightclub yet, apparently that is coming in the next update.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018

Next update - Target Date June 30th / 1st July

Just been working on the next update. I am going for a Monthly release to get out more content.

The below list is the main content as well as side-content. Side content would be night and evening non-story events and small scenes around the house etc.

Then below may change over the next few weeks depending on how I get on with the different scenes. I may focus more on some events and add more content then planned.

Current Scenes (Main Workflow):
  • Lucy - Force Route (Cheerleader) Complete for update
  • Lucy - Force Route (Slutty Dress) Complete for update
  • Lucy - Force Rotue (Schoolgirl) Maybe not ready for this update
  • Lucy Blackmail events during workout.--- Still thinking about what to do.
  • Nightclub - Drunkgirl 02 events
  • Nightclub - Drunkgirl 01 events
  • Mom and Evelyn Pool Events - (Still working on which events)

Update / change existing Scenes / events:

• Store shoplifter - Start overhaul - will take a few updates to complete
  • Liza and Susan -- house party storyline
  • Lucy college exam papers story-line - I may move these events after Blackmail / Force routes.

Anyhoo,
Zip

Schoolgirl_logo.png Stutty_logo.png Cheerleader_logo.png screen.png

Niboowin

Jun 30, 2019
When will the fix for android come?
One of the workout scene gives an error, and i think it stops other things from triggering as well.

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018

Just been working on the next update. I am going for a Monthly release to get out more content.

The below list is the main content as well as side-content. Side content would be night and evening non-story events and small scenes around the house etc.

Then below may change over the next few weeks depending on how I get on with the different scenes. I may focus more on some events and add more content then planned.

• Lucy college exam papers story-line - I may move these events after Blackmail / Force routes.

Anyhoo,
Zip

View attachment 3666069 View attachment 3666071 View attachment 3666073 View attachment 3666074
What!?June 30?!are you kidding?what are you doing?crochet clothes?

• Angry
Reactions: jktugg

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

Anyhoo,
Zip

View attachment 3666069 View attachment 3666071 View attachment 3666073 View attachment 3666074
”...

Just been working on the next update. I am going for a Monthly release to get out more content....”
be serious...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes