3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Guys, I am writing a fan fiction where Bobby and Max get isekai swapped into each other's worlds.

The only thing I have so far is that they both keep getting the names of Lisa and Alice wrong.

Thinking about pitching it to netflix when I am done

• Wow
Reactions: john1230

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
A hero to do a compressed version ? I mean, one that can be downloaded quick and without the 5 Gb limit.
Thanks a lot, my next best friend ;) (y)

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Nois que não tem pc sofre kkkk não tem link pra Android
Just in case: it would be better for everyone, including you, to post messages in English. If you don't know English, you can use Deepl.com
Só por precaução: seria melhor para todos, incluindo-te, enviar mensagens em inglês. Se não fala inglês, pode utilizar o Deepl.Com, por exemplo

Borland252

Jul 20, 2024
Чего вы все удивляетесь отсутствию чего-то нового? Рип же ясно дал понять, что переделывал историю Анны, а большинство нового контента со всеми фиксации выпустит 6 сентября. Это же та сложно - прочитать анонс к выходу обновления?

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
Well I don't know how much there's supposed to be. And the help messages don't help at all. But just keep skipping time until the event show up. As far as I can tell there's one very meaningful Liza event, and a whole sequence of Lucy events that's like 6 or 7 events with a lot of meaningful content. Blackmail path. I don't know what the other path may or may not have, I didn't have a save for...whenever that decision was supposed to be made.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes