Seeking Body modifications and corruption (Female)

VRdumpling

Jul 11, 2018
Ive been looking out for games where there are gradual modification options for both bodies and or outfits in the gamebut new releases havent been really my cup of tea. Gradual as in a corruption or affection mechanic that allows for further mod. Games that come to mind are trainers like Akabur's with good options for both, also Warlock and Boobs does a great job of the modification with MC or Eric but there is barely a feel for any corruption in the game.
Do any come to mind? I prefer 2D games but ive also enjoyed some 3D.

Reactions: Theodore88

Armchair

Nov 10, 2018
Plenty of games like that, honestly I can't remember most of the ones I've played and bunch of stuff has been removed from this website over the years, so I'll mention some memorable ones or circles that make games like this.
Sangeki of Gear is neat (their other game, Breath of Fire and Iron is very similar). MC is able to gradually remove parts of clothing while getting sluttier, also combat system is interesting. Cursed Armor is an interesting one, albeit a tad confusing game. Succulence and Teaching Feeling too... as for circles: Technobrake, H.H.WORKS, some Dieselmine games, Anmitsuya, Acerola, Shimobashira Workshop and Shoku. You can just search by these 'creators' in search engine and see which art styles you prefer. Plenty of smaller games like that too, like Dungeon Repeater, Bell Master, Soldier's Life etc. Plenty of games with similar/same gameplay in development too to keep an eye on (Innocent Witches, Game of Whores, Something Unlimited, Third Crisis etc).
As for body modification, there's plenty of crappy cheap games out there catering to one specific fetish yet I haven't seen much decent stuff. Para Ark is a new one for preggo enjoyers and Ero Witches has anything but normal stuff. One game that has some body modification and corruption built into story is SlutCraft (still in development), that one I'm keeping an eye on.
Anyway, if you're new to these games, then you should have tons of stuff to go through.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VRdumpling

VRdumpling

Jul 11, 2018
Thanks! I know theres many games of the sort but tbh i think ive played most of them. For example from the ones youve liste I will try Dungeon repeater and soldiers life (i played it during development an forgot about it so good thing you reminded me of it!)
Also S-U was good so i might check on the new upates. Thanks Again!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I guess it depends on what you expect in terms of player options vs. linear progression. BMO TV is one of the best games for gradual physical and clothing changes, but the corruption is a bit naff imo, maybe a necessity for how nonlinear it is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VRdumpling

iottytiaare

Dec 28, 2021
Brave Iruru from Nullnullfullido should also match the requirements. Lots of neatly paced corruption, and the body modification is made of a fine mixture of forced introduction to mechanics and the player deciding to "train" the heroine in each discipline.