2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ioakim00

Sep 7, 2017
what do to in strength minigame? i press Z as game say and nothing happens i loose all hearts and lose minigame

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
So about Ana. I get the hint that I'm supposed to look for something at the Employees House. I don't see anything, and I click everything. What precisely are we supposed to find there?

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
So about Ana. I get the hint that I'm supposed to look for something at the Employees House. I don't see anything, and I click everything. What precisely are we supposed to find there?

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Ana's quest is unlocked by doing the main quest, talking to Thomas on Sundays, After you get the Boss 2 quest, apologies for the delay.

Reactions: SPEEDxxDEMON

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
ok ty i tried and going to the employees house at different times of day still cant get any info on Ana. Thanks

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
ok ty i tried and going to the employees house at different times of day still cant get any info on Ana. Thanks

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
Can someone help me find information about ana's father in the employees' house?

My save looks bugged can someone check my save?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes