Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
The artwork for this has great quality but three of the main heroines especially the childhood friend look so... bland and/or unattractive imo.

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
After playing through this I gotta say most of the problems in this game would have been resolved in like 5 minutes if the characters talked to one another. My first brush up with utsuge vns and did not like.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
After playing through this I gotta say most of the problems in this game would have been resolved in like 5 minutes if the characters talked to one another. My first brush up with utsuge vns and did not like.
Yeah tell me about it. Among them was another case of rape evidence being used as blackmail somehow.

geepee

Jun 19, 2018
unfortunately,most of the VNs with focus on drama(even the good ones)are like this...

Reactions: Partomatic

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah tell me about it. Among them was another case of rape evidence being used as blackmail somehow.
unfortunately,most of the VNs with focus on drama(even the good ones)are like this...
This sucks as I was looking forward to it. Which VN's (utsuge or otherwise) would you recommend that has drama and/or angst done in the right way?

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
This sucks as I was looking forward to it. Which VN's (utsuge or otherwise) would you recommend that has drama and/or angst done in the right way?
It's sad that no VN's come to mind when it comes to drama done well honestly there is always some problem somewhere. All I can remember that comes close to that was Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road.
It's probably pointless saying but I'm going to anyway. Download an emulator for psp games and download Growlanswer Wayfayer Of Time. Its not a VN instead a JRPG but it is anime artwork, lots of text (like about at the amount in the Persona games) and TONS of choices in it and perfectly executes whats needed for good drama. To top it off there's 46 endings so there will be be someone you really like and the outcome you want. However I will it is NOT by any means an easy game.

• Wow
Reactions: sonhot and Yuri L

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
It's sad that no VN's come to mind when it comes to drama done well honestly there is always some problem somewhere. All I can remember that comes close to that was Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road.
It's probably pointless saying but I'm going to anyway. Download an emulator for psp games and download Growlanswer Wayfayer Of Time. Its not a VN instead a JRPG but it is anime artwork, lots of text (like about at the amount in the Persona games) and TONS of choices in it and perfectly executes whats needed for good drama. To top it off there's 46 endings so there will be be someone you really like and the outcome you want. However I will it is NOT by any means an easy game.
Tsujidou I dropped after not liking it as much as Majikoi. And I'll sound silly for saying this but I wish Majikoi was an all-ages title given the character interactions between the crew and others was the best part about it.

Anyway, I checked out your suggestion and even though it's a JRPG I'm willing to test the waters given you say it has a lot of text and choices. As for it not being an easy game, I'll have to search for some cheats haha. Thanks again for the recommendation and if it's not too much of a bother I would appreciate any other suggestions when you can remember more. My PM's are always open! :)

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
You must be the first person I have ever seen actually praising Tusjidou´s drama(or the game itself really).
Most of it was forced to a laughable degree(especially the Maki route which primarily consisted of the author openly chiding you for not playing the Tsujidou route instead).
Still disappointed about that one,really was looking forward to it too.

Tsujidou I dropped after not liking it as much as Majikoi. And I'll sound silly for saying this but I wish Majikoi was an all-ages title given the character interactions between the crew and others was the best part about it.
An all-ages version does exist tho?
As for Utsuge recommendations,maybe look into Kana ~little sister~.
Its drama is a bit more organic.

Reactions: Yuri L

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
You must be the first person I have ever seen actually praising Tusjidou´s drama(or the game itself really).
Most of it was forced to a laughable degree(especially the Maki route which primarily consisted of the author openly chiding you for not playing the Tsujidou route instead).

It didn't exist back when I played the fan translation like 5 years or so ago. Still, it was a good read and I skipped through the sex scenes because they were too silly lol. Still, the Agave (I think that was the name) route was pretty damn good and ended up making excellent route of nearly all characters introduced in the preceding routes. I've played Kana a long while back since it was written by Tanaka Romeo.

Reactions: Saraf

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
It didn't exist back when I played the fan translation like 5 years or so ago. Still, it was a good read and I skipped through the sex scenes because they were too silly lol. Still, the Agave (I think that was the name) route was pretty damn good and ended up making excellent route of nearly all characters introduced in the preceding routes. I've played Kana a long while back since it was written by Tanaka Romeo.
It did,the trans patch released around 2015,the all ages version 2012 :p
Agree with your point that the cast could carry a completely ecchi free version though(especially the Momo route which actually is the only one I genuinely enjoyed,despite it ending 1 or 2 hours too early to really rank as an all time favorite).
As for recommendations,Im not much of a drama focused guy so most of them would end up just being the standard stuff you encounter in the wild anyway.
Someone who enjoys fapping with their tears will have to chime in.

• Haha
Reactions: Yuri L

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018

Good for me I guess? I'm sure I played better ones but that game is still on my pc so I remembered it. Other vns left don't have any drama.
I hate Baldr Sky despite all its praise I see. My opinions differ from most often however I must add thats not the case for Growlanser its amazing period

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2017
This VN is a slow burner, and it's great; but it's deeply depressing if you already feel anhedonic.
The MC is really annoying through the first few chapters, but I get where he comes from.

Sex scenes are scarce, but enough.

Sep 26, 2017
MC's emotionally stunted to a pathological degree due a traumatic event, severely depressed and anhedonic. He can't escape the spiral, he can't open up. He's buried alive within himself. It's somewhat hyperbolic but not unrealistically far-fetched, imo.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Kick Start Generation OVA + Album
KickStartGeneration_Catalog.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A digital anime featuring the characters from KIRAKIRA, DEARDROPS, and Bokuten performing a concert!

Features
- Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080- Duration: 26 min
- Englished subtitled

Bonus Digital Tracks
Features the songs played during this anime concert (+Bonus tracks) in loss-less FLAC and mp3!

DOWNLOAD: - - -

Last edited:

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Bokuten Original Soundtrack & Vocal Collection
20191213155407.png 20191213155414.png 20191213155421.png 20191213155426.png 20191213155432.png BokutenOST&VocalCollection_Catalog.png

Features the BGM game tracks & full vocal songs from Bokuten - Why I Became an Angel!

- Original Soundtrack

- Vocal Collection

The music files are provided in loss-less FLAC format and MP3!

DOWNLOAD: - - -

Last edited: