• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Bondage-based Games with content

mariuszkahr

Oct 27, 2023
Hey guys,

via google search for good bondage games I came across this forum. I find it best when the female lead is tied up several times during the game (preferably by women) and this state lasts a bit (e.g., she must move tied). I also like it when the story has depth and the female lead is persuaded or tricked into bondage, and/or tied up when she loses a fight (without the game ending afterwards).

Meanwhile I have tried some of such games:
  • 3072 AD - just started playing
  • (y) A Drow's life - a bit old-fashioned, not so attractive lead and sparse + short-lasting bondage, otherwise good!
  • - nice long game, but not much bondage and only during some scenes
  • (y) - unfortunately very short and has some inconsistencies...
  • - quite repetitive and monotonous
  • (n) - attractive lead + bondage and interesting that the fairy tale is included, but boring
  • (n) - very attractive lead + bondage! But very monotonous and exaggerated fight scenes/content. From the idea + graphics could have made much more out of it!
  • Cursed Armor - not yet convinced
  • - I shouldn't have played the sequel first :sneaky:
  • - unfortunately, the bondage does not last after the fights. Otherwise I love it!
  • (n) - very good idea, but illogical and repetitive. Could have made much more out of it!
  • - not yet convinced
  • - not yet convinced
  • - promising pics, but not yet convinced
  • (y) - I like it very much! Unfortunately a bit repetitive and the thief almost doesn't interact with the damsel
  • - not yet played
  • Eternal Dread 2 - not yet played
  • (y) - good! Unfortunately very little bondage (not the purpose of this game, though)
  • - not yet convinced
  • (n) Explore Girl - nice leads and idea! But very illogical, and repetitive. Could have made much more out of it!
  • (n) - good idea, but that the same person is represented by pictures of very different women somehow totally destroys it
  • - many thanks to the authors for making such an extensive game freely available! But very little bondage (not the purpose of this game, though)
  • (n) - not convinced
  • (y) - I like it well
  • Huuma Mina: The Secret of Immortality - very attractive lead + idea + bondage! But why exhausting + exaggerated fight scenes and why choosable whether or not to stay bound after being tied up?
  • Infiltrating Agent Emil - not yet convinced
  • - not yet convinced
  • Ladykiller in a Bind - not yet convinced
  • - not yet convinced
  • - nice long game, but not much bondage and only during some scenes (not the purpose of this game, though)
  • (n) - quite repetitive and unimaginative
  • (y) - a little more and longer lasting bondage and it would be perfect!
  • (n) - not convinced
  • (y) - a little more and longer lasting bondage and it would be perfect!
  • - very good graphics and idea. Unfortunately very little bondage (not the purpose of this game, though)
  • - not yet convinced
  • - not yet managed to start the game...
  • - not yet convinced
  • (y) The Moral Sword of Asagi - pretty good, but illogical sex scenes
  • - not convinced
  • - not yet convinced
  • The Tale of Undercrust - not yet played
  • - not yet convinced
  • - not yet convinced
  • - exhausting layout, closed it after 5 minutes (or is it worth it?)
  • (y) - quite good

Do you know any other games like these?

Last edited:

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Something not of your list and not in the list above (however, I didn't go through the whole topic, and maybe still add some duplicates if they are given on the image but not in text):

Heroine Rescue Team - while the bondage content is rather limited, there are mods that increase "the amount of", and there is a mod (Klib Extension Project at LoversLab) that aims at more intricate restraints system (unfortunately never finished).

- similar to HazMat Factory Perils but in 2D. IMHO very good platformer, gets too hard in the later missions though.

- I didn't like RPGs there, but platformers are fun.

- very unfinished but very promising

In the end you can also try my game - Vinculike :) - still in early development, but already quite playable. Unfortunately I'm not an artist so don't expect fancy graphics.

And finally there is a myriad of mods for Skyrim/Fallout, first of all.

Reactions: mariuszkahr