HTML Abandoned Bondage College [2019-03-11] [Ben987]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
The game gets translation and server side updates but there have been no content additions in years. The developer has said they're not planning any more, any continuation would be in the Bondage Club game. Most of the College characters have already been added. It's more accurate to say this game is complete instead of abandoned.

There's a Patreon exclusive link to a version that has cheats. It's not really worth posting because it changes every time Bondage Club is updated. If you need some help I got bored one day and wrote a guide that contains all the items, skill points, and skill effects in the game.
I just found out that if you go into the console and type CheatAllow = true then the cheats work

xSnakex

Jul 30, 2017
I wish ben started to focus more on the college, because the club doesn't feel like it needs much more. Not only that, but also the interactions in the college were better like 90% of the time. The only reason any of the club's interactions were better is because you would maybe find someone online who was really good at rp, but even then it felt slow and dragged out because all of the actions had to be thought out and typed.
I sort of get what you mean. The College was a single-player experience and your actions had specific outcomes with no deviations. The positive side of this were the illustrations provided and the curated dialogue. You were playing a game and it was fun. But I can see how with no deviation people can grow old of this experience and want to play something fresh. That is where the Club comes in.

With the Club, you have this unique person-to-person experience. The Club can be fun, but is very limiting in it's own way. You definitely need to find a good RP partner, and unfortunately that can be a tiring task. When finding an RP partner, some problems include:
  • absurd names
  • unique character designs
  • about me sections not filled out
  • slow at typing
  • bad at improv
  • bad at reading
  • making you uncomfortable
  • not respectful of your likes and dislikes
The list can go on, but I think that covers a good chunk of the problem. You also need to create a room if you have a specific RP in mind. Creating the room and waiting for someone to show up and stay is a herculean task. Room hoppers, disconnectors, and illiterate people can eat away a lot of time and can result in upwards to twenty minutes to find someone. Comparing this to the College, you can easily experience what you want to experience in that amount of time and be satisfied.

You can attempt to play the Club single-player, which is nice. The downside is that you're missing the curated illustrations and dialogue. While there is dialogue, it can get really stale and at times feel out of place. I think the 'Movie Studio' is a good example of single-player content that is engaging.

Personally, I prefer the College and wish it received more updates. I would like the Club a lot more if people were, to put it bluntly, not annoying. There was a period of a couple of days where I would try an RP only for them to all end abruptly because of disconnects. I would wait minutes, and nothing. If I was playing the College this would have been avoidable. I rather play a single-player game and not rely on others for a good time.

throwaway5655

Sep 18, 2020
3. In Google Chrome, download & run the .
It looks like Chome Apps have gone to the google graveyard, Chrome refuses to launch this.

So I used this python script:

Python:
import http.server
import socketserver
PORT = 8050
DIRECTORY = r"C:\INSERT_YOUR_DIRECTORY\Bondage-College-master"
class Handler(http.server.SimpleHTTPRequestHandler):
    def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
        super().__init__(*args, directory=DIRECTORY, **kwargs)
with socketserver.TCPServer(("", PORT), Handler) as httpd:
    print("serving at port", PORT)
    httpd.serve_forever()
Instructions: have python installed, put that code in a .py file, edit 'DIRECTORY=' to the game folder, then run the script and don't close it, and manually go to in a browser. The port is arbitrary.

seeenco

Feb 27, 2022
Hello everyone, I’m faced with a problem with the origin of GGTS, I simply don’t understand the English language, and I don’t remember all the answers to its questions with the correct punctuation, maybe someone knows them all or where they can be viewed, or is there some kind of workaround to get the maximum subordination level GGTS?

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I’m faced with a problem with the origin of GGTS, I simply don’t understand the English language, and I don’t remember all the answers to its questions with the correct punctuation, maybe someone knows them all or where they can be viewed, or is there some kind of workaround to get the maximum subordination level GGTS?
You can watch all code related to GGTS in this js file, can be found at Inspector tab in F12
Hope it helps ya
1707541090682.png

seeenco

Feb 27, 2022
Thank you. your advice helped me, but I reached level 6 and where can I spend minutes, and how do I even pass level 6?
You can watch all code related to GGTS in this js file, can be found at Inspector tab in F12
Hope it helps ya
View attachment 3342072
Thank you. your advice helped me, but I reached level 6 and where can I spend minutes, and how do I even pass level 6?

marque03

Nov 15, 2020
can you help me how can run this games ? i download from page 1 but when i open index.html in can play thank you thank you thank you...

=======================================

solved thanks

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
This games was awesome, sadly was abandoned...
Hope that thisgam willbe continued again
nah, singleplayer part was just intro to multiplayer (Club) and there will be no updates, technically it's not abandoned but complete
Club is active btw

marque03

Nov 15, 2020
nah, singleplayer part was just intro to multiplayer (Club) and there will be no updates, technically it's not abandoned but complete
Club is active btw
i play this gem, when last chapter (ch 12) after going to kinbaku club or reach 24:00 o'clock, there are announcement that this project will be continued....

Comic Stories bondage roomaters also not completed :(

Did u mean bondage club?
How was to reset that account and remove the lock restraint devices?

Icats

Feb 8, 2021
I accidentally put on a chasity belt on the first single player part and can't get out of it, any tips?

seeenco

Feb 27, 2022
Hello everyone, I encountered this problem, and I don’t understand how I can make it work, like how can I update the script? 1712051445840.png

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes