Unity Abandoned Bondage Nightmare [126] [Alex8778]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wMsl3f.jpg

Overview:
You have a terrible nightmare. You are in a scary place. You feel that you need to get to your phone. But it will not be just because you are tightly bound.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-23
Release Date: 2019-10-30
Developer: Alex8778 -
Censored: No
Version: 126
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

O+65gT.jpg ozMTVK.jpg rSQiDw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
game looks good ima check it out

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Graphics are good, the gag sounds are enjoyable, but the camera is horrible and the controls are poorly designed and executed. Might be worth playing once the game play has been improved.

SrZurdo

Aug 25, 2018
The design of the character is excellent, good graphics ... now I can not get past level 2, I do not know if I blame the design of the map or the controls. The game is good, but the camera and controls pfff.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
An excellent concept plagued by piss-poor execution. I don't think I need to repeat the others' exact complaints again.

mahem

Apr 15, 2019
give hime some slack, i actualy like the storyboard. ok he might have overdone it a bit, but then again with some possitive critticism and some help here and there tis could actualy become a awsome game

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
So is this 3dcg (as in, 3d static/animated pictures) or 3d game? Because it's tagged as 3dcg, but screenshots and comments suggest otherwise.
Edit: I see other games he uploaded are tagged as 3dcg, despite them being 3d and 2d games. Whoever did that, can you please fucking stop doing that? Somebody, fix that pleae, because I don't know if I can.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I quite like the idea, and do get what the dev's going for with the controls (i.e. it's supposed to be a bit difficult to control to represent how much more difficult it is to move while you're bound, pretty sure there's a specific word for it), but I think they've gone a little bit too QWOP-y with it. I've gone through a few levels and movement can be a bit inconsistent at times, and sometimes the terrain just fucks you up. It's more than likely something I could learn to play well with practice, though I'm not sure the pay-off will be worth the time spent on it - at least from the screen-shots and tags, I'm not sure whether there's any real sex scenes or anything.

Lumia

May 14, 2017
I really like it so far, struggling is the core idea. I got some semblance of control after a while, but I think the evironment is really too hard for this control scheme. It's more a sandbox right now. So either work on that, or...
Maybe start with smaller levels? Try make a tutorial, e.g. move through this corridor, move around this corner, get up this slope...
And some more outfits/toys/effects would be great of course ;-)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes