Unity - Completed - Bondage Youmu Clicker [Final] [circle fujiko]

1. 1.00 star(s)

BansheeHand

This is not a game. It offers zero challenge and next-to-zero rewards in exchange for your ruining your mouse. It offers no sense of excitement, accomplishment, or closure.

I considered auto-clickers and Cheat Engine, but ended up cheating with a simple change in Windows Registry. Then, I discovered that cheating wasn't necessary. I exploited the game's timing logic. I'm afraid space won't allow me to elaborate it here, but I'm sure everyone has figured it out anyway. The point is that the game defeats its own purpose: I received my sense of accomplishment by accomplishing not wasting my time on the "game."
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Peacekeepr

I do not recommend this game. It could have been a good game... but it is padded so terribly, that without Cheat Engine you'll uninstall it before even getting to the CGs. The grind ruins it completely, it could have been a perfectly fine short game otherwise.

First: There's not much to see here which isn't on the preview pics, it is just a single girl after all.

Second: If you use an auto-clicker you'll miss, so if you're using one, adjust it to 200ms per click (or 5 clicks per second).

Third: This game has ~30 minutes worth of content (with grinding) and is designed to bore you to tears and drag itself for many, many hours.

A good point: There are a lot of nice touches, like you being able to add or remove gag from all CGs (also reflected on the gallery).

An overlooked point: The fact that music changes after you buy the 100th of that over-priced doll, as it unlocks the super-doll which is even more overpriced but increase both click as auto-click value.

Why the above point doesn't matter: It happens so late, that either you're cheating and will miss it, or you're not cheating and it'll take a few hours/days to reach. (To be honest, purchasing 100 dolls would take so long that you'll quit the game long before).

An interesting idea ruining a ruined game: There are bonuses (like the beer which gives you a few minutes worth of clicking, or the golden bomb which multiplies your clicks by 10×) which show up randomly on the screen and stay there for a little while, and the game is designed to be too difficult to complete without them. If you don't use the bonuses, then this 30-minutes game padded to last 6 hours will easily take a whole day to complete... No one can keep attention on this game for so long, and the bonuses being accounted in game balance will make this worse than a chore.

No redemption: There's a gallery, but once you unlock the last scene, you get 99,999,999,999 points and it stops growing. There's literally nothing else to replay at that point, even if you like clickers and came here looking for a Cookie Clicker clone. So zero replayability, regardless of what you understand for that word.

I'm repeating myself, but seriously: Way, way too much grind for way too little content. It is a short game, but seems like developer got scared of releasing it with so little content that they decided it needed more padding and overdid it entirely.

I didn't want to give this low rating. I really liked it, because I cheated it to last... maybe 40 minutes, because I like the genre and because the CGs are nice, even if they're few. I wanted to give it a 3.5, however... This is a completed game, so it is not being judged by its potential, but by what is there as a whole. (And the story is nonexistent, but no one came here for the story).