Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
RJ01109973_img_main.png

Overview
You are a bondage master who has arrived in Hakugyokuro. There, you meet Youmu - a swordswoman and gardener. She's your target! Click away and earn bondage points to tie her up! Just how much rope will it take to turn her into a mummy...?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-20
Release Date: 2023-11-18
Developer/Publisher: circle fujiko
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: v3
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation

Download:
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
iOS

charaImage8.png charaImage9.png charaImage12.png charaImage14.png charaImage17.png charaImage20_E2.png RJ01109973_img_smp1.png RJ01109973_img_smp2.png RJ01109973_img_smp3.png RJ01109973_img_smp4.png RJ01109973_img_smp6.png

Nov 19, 2019
WARNING! Carry on reading, or your soul will be taken, even if you read the word "warning"! There once was a man named Duke Hunapon. He was lazy, and very uncaring. He always wore a jacket, no matter how warm it was outside. He had an older brother named Michael who always bossed him around. One day, Michael was killed, and it affected Duke greatly. He went insane and started murdering people. Soon, he got into a fight with someone and got killed. Now, he roams around as a tall skeleton with a red shirt, and the exact same hoodie that Duke wore. This skeleton was known as "Swapfell Papyrus", and he will kill you if you don't post this on 15 comment sections of any website before your bedtime. If you fail, and you wake up when he's in your room, your death will be slow and very painful. A girl named Lily Lilupanin read this, and didn't listen. She was raped and killed in her sleep. If you copy and paste this on 15 comment sections of any website before your bedtime, Swapfell Papyrus will make sure you feel safe.
This Duke guy sounds like he was a fucking retard when he was alive. And then he decides to turn into the shittiest, spooky edgelord villain that he could think of for... reasons?

I hope Michael gave him daily beatings with a tire iron before he died.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: flannan
Sep 23, 2021
Wasn't planning to play it since cookies clicker game not my thing, but just curious, for the last screen shot, there a "streamer mode". Do people stream these? How much content can you see with it on? It's not like these thing have much other plot-line and stuff aside from the clicker itself.

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
Is this game worth? Like does it even have animations or whatever tf or is just a whole ass clicker game

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
or is just a whole ass clicker game
"or is" is right.
40 milisec coochieclicker.png
I got my fun out of it.
I used cheatengine to get myself about 50 pearls and then manually bought myself 500 of every left row item.
( just buy a pearl from the wandering merchant, scan for 4 Byte "1". Buy another pearl, next scan "2". Buy another pearl, next scan "3", you should be left with 2 memory adresses, crank them both to 50. You need to actually buy something for the store page to update the changes, the doll is cheap. )
That should be enough to cruise through the content. The goal is to reach 99,999,999,999 points. Which is, if I did my math right, 18 minutes once you got 500 of every item on the left row if it pays out 50 times a second.
The game does not like it when you give yourself money beyond a new unlock treshold. Stuff does not seem to unlock right, but it can be fixed by buying something and going over the treshold again.

As you can see I got 0 of the items on the left row. That is because I started doing the math on those and gave up when I realized fingers or autoclickers could not even stand a chance though sheer functionality ( or RSI )

English is hard, I'm doing my best.

Mar 11, 2021
I used cheat engine to get myself about 50 pearls and then manually bought myself 500 of every left-row item.
( just buy a pearl from the wandering merchant, scan for 4 Byte "1". Buy another pearl, next scan "2". Buy another pearl, next scan "3", you should be left with 2 memory addresses, crank them both to 50. You need to actually buy something for the store page to update the changes, the doll is cheap. )
That should be enough to cruise through the content. The goal is to reach 99,999,999,999 points. Which is, if I did my math right, 18 minutes once you got 500 of every item on the left row if it pays out 50 times a second.
The game does not like it when you give yourself money beyond a new unlock threshold. Stuff does not seem to unlock right, but it can be fixed by buying something and going over the threshold again.
bless you for giving the byte values, even when I try to use cheat engine myself it's usually slowed down a lot trying to figure out what type or value the variables are.

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
I actually played this through the end (with autoclicker)

Has it been updated? Is there anything vaguely worth looking into?

Nehek

Jul 2, 2019
Is there a missing AI CG tag or is the dev really just so bad at drawing hands and clothing that they ignore all laws of hentai physics?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Wow that was terrible, and there isn't even any actual sex scenes. Thank god for Cheat Engine.

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
Is there a missing AI CG tag or is the dev really just so bad at drawing hands and clothing that they ignore all laws of hentai physics?
If it's AI, the fingers gotta meld or there's an extra finger out of nowhere, but took a look at their previous work, it's just their style, the hand size varies seemingly but the art style seems to be consistent compared to their old works.

The clothes look fine to me. What law of hentai physics are you inferring?

Edit: It's definitely not AI, author did include a folder containing hand drawn step by step making of the art when I was looking around on the directory.

20230901making01.jpg 20230901making06.jpg yomu_clicker_makingD_01.jpg yomu_clicker_makingD_02.jpg yomu_clicker_makingD_03.jpg

Last edited:

Nehek

Jul 2, 2019
Those pictures look definitely much more consistent, but some of the previews look like an amateur drew them, like stomach being to one side while hip is pointed to the other, or clothing weirdly overlapping.
Also AI drawings don't have to be badly done first drafts with melting fingers.
I'd say they traced some AI images or trained it on their art for some pictures and others they made fully themselves.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes