Unity Completed Bondage Youmu Clicker [Final] [circle fujiko]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
Those pictures look definitely much more consistent, but some of the previews look like an amateur drew them, like stomach being to one side while hip is pointed to the other, or clothing weirdly overlapping.
This analyzation is oddly confusing to understand. Are you referring to the first preview steps of hand drawing?

I'd say they traced some AI images or trained it on their art for some pictures and others they made fully themselves.
This statement is... rather poor, cause by that, you can almost accuse anyone of using AI since AI Art picks off from actual artists' work as sample learning. It makes it hard to distinguish genuine artists with that. I'll respectfully disagree. I can partially agree that AI is used for occasional pose tracing but in most cases, AI doesn't do that drastically well to my knowledge.

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
I think the biggest issue with this is that your clicks can miss. What kind of clicker has your clicks miss?
While testing both manual clicks and autoclicker set to a certain milliseconds, the miss occurs when there's too much clicks happening at a short interval. It's probably why autoclicker can be finicky to use. I think the author is barring people from using too fast autoclickers so a certain interval has to be set on a steady speed.

I tested one that has no interval clicks and to 0.8 and all it did was MISS.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
"or is" is right.
View attachment 3462399
I got my fun out of it.
I used cheatengine to get myself about 50 pearls and then manually bought myself 500 of every left row item.
( just buy a pearl from the wandering merchant, scan for 4 Byte "1". Buy another pearl, next scan "2". Buy another pearl, next scan "3", you should be left with 2 memory adresses, crank them both to 50. You need to actually buy something for the store page to update the changes, the doll is cheap. )
That should be enough to cruise through the content. The goal is to reach 99,999,999,999 points. Which is, if I did my math right, 18 minutes once you got 500 of every item on the left row if it pays out 50 times a second.
The game does not like it when you give yourself money beyond a new unlock treshold. Stuff does not seem to unlock right, but it can be fixed by buying something and going over the treshold again.

As you can see I got 0 of the items on the left row. That is because I started doing the math on those and gave up when I realized fingers or autoclickers could not even stand a chance though sheer functionality ( or RSI )

English is hard, I'm doing my best.
Ah. It's similar to the online webgame about Alice.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
While testing both manual clicks and autoclicker set to a certain milliseconds, the miss occurs when there's too much clicks happening at a short interval. It's probably why autoclicker can be finicky to use. I think the author is barring people from using too fast autoclickers so a certain interval has to be set on a steady speed.

I tested one that has no interval clicks and to 0.8 and all it did was MISS.
Yeah, I learned that as well when I actually started using my autoclicker. This was during me actually playing the game that I first saw it missing. And I blame Kojima for it. Stupid Ocelot torture game.

SilentGoose

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2024
Instead of jerking off, I was trying to determine whether or not there was an AI there. Being an artist in recent years automatically means being paranoid about AI, I guess :rolleyes:

And the game is fine. Thanks and good luck

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes