3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I've taken v1.3.1 from svs and got rid of the screamer/jumpscare and disabled the demo mode.

Bonds v1.3.1.zip

(@Twistty maybe add this to the OP)
OP updated. Also marked complete as it appears this is the final version

Reactions: hegyak

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So, does the no sexual content tag mean no nudity at all or just no sex?
This thread was a rollercoaster of a read by the way. I'm glad I missed the jumpscares.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
The game images give me this vague impression of a rapist serial killer that abducts and ties up pretty young girls, but has no idea what to actually do with them once they're captured, complete with psycho-goggles on making it seem like it's all friendly. Unfortunately, kidnapper-san has no idea what to actually do with them, so no sexual content? I'm probably just imagining into it so it'd be one of those interesting nightmare fuel type games Japan likes to come out with. Maybe I'll get lucky and there's a bad end? :p

serpentes

Apr 24, 2017
So, does the no sexual content tag mean no nudity at all or just no sex?
This thread was a rollercoaster of a read by the way. I'm glad I missed the jumpscares.
The game images give me this vague impression of a rapist serial killer that abducts and ties up pretty young girls, but has no idea what to actually do with them once they're captured, complete with psycho-goggles on making it seem like it's all friendly. Unfortunately, kidnapper-san has no idea what to actually do with them, so no sexual content? I'm probably just imagining into it so it'd be one of those interesting nightmare fuel type games Japan likes to come out with. Maybe I'll get lucky and there's a bad end? :p
No nudity, just some girls that tie each other up and take pictures of it to sell.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i'm actually amazed how someone can make bdsm, corruption game without sexual content.. but why... ????

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I was hoping there was gonna be some degree of nudity in this game at some point. I guess not. This game is dead to me.
Though it's not what I want it to be, for what it is it's not bad per say. At least what I played when it was first released.

BlueThunder91

Mar 5, 2019

full version, windows.

full version, mac

and it looks like there is really no sexual content
do you happen to have the updated version? i know I'm replying after a year but y'know.. updates

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
Its been waaay too long since i revisited this thread .... but i came back here to check ... if my memory serves me correctly... there was some kind of walkthrough for the game back in the day ... but upon rechecking .... it seems that source has either been removed or something else ... if any one is still playing this game ... a walkthorugh would be appreciated....

PS : UPDATE : Well lucky me ... seems like saving useful comments does not go to waste

Unfortunately the comment disclosed here was for the game's good ending when it was v1.2.x something ... i do no know who the original poster was but i am reposting it just in case ...

Also the request still stands if any one nowadays has the time to replay and refresh there restraint power play bondage -rigging only fetish desire then a walkthorugh of this game will be highly appreciated

the Old comment from some non credited OP ....

"
I have edited the 1.2 Game Files from above using my own RPGMaker MV software, and it does work correctly for me. Though, I don't know how to unlock gallery pictures 5 and 6 on Page 1.

Short Guide to getting Good Ending:
Chapter 6 select Study with Alicia.
Chapter 10 select Tell her to Decline.
Chapter 14 Fireworks with Alicia.

"

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote