Unity - Abandoned - Bonds of Blood Chapter One [v1.0] [Svengali Productions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sonu The Pilot

This review is based on the v1.0 or Chapter 1:
    A good game with great models and nice storyline. I especially like this type of story which includes vampires (dark). The choices make little to no change at all in the story plot as of now. You can play the game for especially few but awesome H-scenes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Animations - 5/5
    Renders - 5/5
    Story - 4/5
    Models - 5/5
    Music - 3/5

Overall Gameplay - 4.5/5

The story is still incomplete but I have great hopes for this game and the game mechanism can be improved. I will update the review after the second chapter.

Suggestion: Please include a message in the game if content is ended within a version/release. Or simply you can add a message in the quest log that the content have been ended and please wait for the next update.

2. 5.00 star(s)

Draco6393

The Devian, I never got around to rating the game. I have time now to do it so here you go. You know how I am with games and what I like. Your a great friend and I decided to help back by trying your game and give it a rating. You have done a great job with it so far. It may not be done yet but I really enjoy what you have so far. A lot of games don't keep me interested but yours does. I can't wait till you add more to it so I can see what has been updated. Keep up the good work.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kane_Freeman

This review was made for the v0.26 beta.

I was pretty excited to hear that TheDevian was making a game. Because he's someone I have a lot of respect for. Although it was first version of the game, it was quite nice. The visuals and story were pretty high quality. The animations could have been better, but they are still good. I want to say that a pretty cool topic was chosen for the game. I've been looking for games with this kind of topic for a long time. The game is still at the initial stage, and therefore there is not much to say about it, except that it has quite a lot of potential. I want to finish my review here by saying a feature that made me love the game from the beginning. They're giving MC a hot ginger right at the beginning of the game! And there is another hot ginger that MC can get in the upcoming updates!

TheDevian I have to tell you that although this is the first game you've made, it's pretty high quality. You must continue in this way. You already had my respect, but I respect you even more now.(y)