EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
- In a sinister world, where monsters of all types prowl the night,
you are one such creature who hunts down those who are foolish enough to break the city's laws.

- This game throws you into the role of a 'Dhampir', or half-vampire,
in the service of the most potent vampire anyone you had ever seen 'The Mistress', the leader of the 'Kesamaan', a sect of Vampires she started to help maintain 'The Façade', and keep her people from causing problems for the human world.

You will traverse her city, and enforce her laws, as she rules the night with an iron fist ...yours.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-16
Release Date: 2022-01-16
Developer: Svengali Productions - - - - TheDevian - Houtamelo - - The Mistress's Lounge - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Spanish, and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

To Play on Mac

Sigs:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - -

1410799_1358563_Ch01_MC-Entryway_004_jpg.jpg 1569816_Gen_Mistress-Bedroom_002a3_2.png 1410802_1155022_Gen_Mistress-Bedroom_003a1_jpg.jpg 1371457_955644_byte_test_7_jpg.jpg 1410797_1155041_Gen_Ghoul-Bedroom_Drink_010c_jpg.jpg 1410793_1155019_Gen_Ghoul-Bedroom_Drink_004m_jpg.jpg 1410794_1155034_Ch01_Forest2_086a1_jpg.jpg 1410800_1378819_Ch01_Park_Combat_035e3_jpg.jpg 1410798_1195885_Gen_Mistress-Bedroom_SexScenes_010_jpg.jpg 1042469_1026577_Ghoul_Baiting_Sad.jpg 1410805_ghoul_animation1.gif 1410804_1155039_Mistress_Round_Bedroom_12h_jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Dhampir: "I LICKED her, so she is mine, and mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!" :p

1410797_1155041_Gen_Ghoul-Bedroom_Drink_010c_jpg.jpg

I see... so that's what Paradox Interactive meant when they told us that they put more competent team to work on their latest game. "It's a dead man's party, who could ask for more? Everybody's coming, leave your body at the door..."

Congrats TheDevian on your first game, THX for sharing it with us. :sneaky:

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Dhampir: "I LICKED it, so it's mine, and mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!"

View attachment 1547164

"It's a dead man's party, who could ask for more? Everybody's coming, leave your body at the door..."
Congrats TheDevian on his first game, THX for sharing it with us. :sneaky:
Damnit, rKnight.
Change your f-n tagline.
Now I'm going to have that f-n song stuck in my f-n head for a couple more days.
:p

TheDevian, I'd say 'Godspeed'... but that'd just be weird for a vampire game ;)

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Dhampir: "I LICKED it, so she is mine, and mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!" :p

View attachment 1547164

I see... so that's what Paradox Interactive meant when they told us that they put more competent team to work on their latest game. "It's a dead man's party, who could ask for more? Everybody's coming, leave your body at the door..."

Congrats TheDevian on your first game, THX for sharing it with us. :sneaky:
Sharing it? It looks like someone leaked the Patreon beta, along with my sex tape, like a fresh cut blood doll!!! :p

Who needs pirates with teammates like that?!?!

I know who you are, and I am watching you! I know where you sleep! :sneaky:

Ceiling_Ghoul.jpg

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Nice, Render are good story is intriguing so far. Only thing i dont like is its unity :p Would be perfect if was Ren'Py, tho that's my personal bias
Unity ends up being more advantageous for the game's proposal. The menus look pretty functional and it's easy to navigate (my biggest problem with unity games is the menus, but BoB is well done in that regard.)

Reactions: ShiroOkami2

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nice, Render are good story is intriguing so far. Only thing i dont like is its unity :p Would be perfect if was Ren'Py, tho that's my personal bias
Thanks, yeah, I get that, but we tried to not only recreate almost every QoL thing from Ren'Py's UI, but also add a lot more, like custom cursors, and more.
Well this sounds pretty awesome!
At long last! Let's go, Dev! :love:
Thanks guys! Sorry I ran out of likes again... =/

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hmm... I've gotta go the other way on that. Most of my favs on F95 are in Unity.
Yeah, Renpy is a good starting place. Where a dev can 'get their feet wet' with a VN and, maybe, some basic gameplay.
But it just doesn't cut it for more complex games.

Thanks, yeah, I get that, but we tried to not only recreate almost every QoL thing from Ren'Py's UI, but also add a lot more, like custom cursors, and more.
C'mon, Devian.
No need to explain why you didn't use Renpy.
Faerin showed us years ago with Man of the House (and again with Mystwood) that, in the hands of a capable dev, Unity kicks the crap out of Renpy. And I know you're familiar with his work ;)
Haven't DL'd this, yet. But, I'm comfortable assuming you did just fine with the UI.

Reactions: ShiroOkami2

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm... I've gotta go the other way on that. Most of my favs on F95 are in Unity.
Yeah, Renpy is a good starting place. Where a dev can 'get their feet wet' with a VN and, maybe, some basic gameplay.
But it just doesn't cut it for more complex games.

C'mon, Devian.
No need to explain why you didn't use Renpy.
Faerin showed us years ago with Man of the House (and again with Mystwood) that, in the hands of a capable dev, Unity kicks the crap out of Renpy. And I know you're familiar with his work ;)
Haven't DL'd this, yet. But, I'm comfortable assuming you did just fine with the UI.
Thanks, why I do want to improve the graphics for the UI, once I can get one of my artist friends to find the time, made most of this in Blender, since I can't draw. XD

The main reason was that my coder and I both want to make other kinds of games too later, so this is a better place to start, also, I hate the way Ren'Py makes extra copies of the saves on my C:\ :ROFLMAO:

Just make sure to check the options if there is something you don't like, you can change the difficulty, the color of the highlight, cursor, fonts, and so much more. One day I even plan to add more than one UI, so if you do not like one, you can try others.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
every time I try to make a save the game dialogue box disappears and completely freezes, have to crash out if I want to play.

Edit: now can't even go through the first scene at the meeting table, everything just stops, can't advance at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: KanekiIsme

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
every time I try to make a save the game dialogue box disappears and completely freezes, have to crash out if I want to play.
I never heard of that happening. Humm, did you maybe extract it to a system folder?

Reactions: Azsouth

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The UI has some work behind it but the Beta is clunky and bugs happen so I can't advance enough to say much about the game.
I will come back after some updates for a more polished experience.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
extracted it to the same folder all my other games are in, not sure why it would be a problem.
Hard to say without knowing more details, I have seen putting some games in some places that windows uses cause issues. The only other thing I can think of off the top of my head would be if there is some non-standard character in the file path, but if not that, then I ask you to do me a favor.

Before you close the game after that happens, try pressing the comma, and see if the debug opens, if so, try clicking on each error (other than the 404 one), and take a screen shot for us, and upload them here, then my coder can look at them when he gets on, and maybe he can figure it out.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes