TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
are you still getting enough suport?
i really like the Werewolf / vampire universes like Underworld or Vanhelsing so i hopethis project has a good future
Thank you.
I pretty much get almost no support (just some friends), I spend more than 7 times on this what I make from it, but with how long it's been since I had an update, I can't blame anyone for not supporting it.
That said, as long as I have someone helping me code, I will finish this game, I don't care what I have to do. I already wrote most of the story, I just need my coder to get more practice, and learn his craft a bit better (his first coding job).
It should pick up once I get the next chapter out.

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
Thank you.
I pretty much get almost no support (just some friends), I spend more than 7 times on this what I make from it, but with how long it's been since I had an update, I can't blame anyone for not supporting it.
That said, as long as I have someone helping me code, I will finish this game, I don't care what I have to do. I already wrote most of the story, I just need my coder to get more practice, and learn his craft a bit better (his first coding job).
It should pick up once I get the next chapter out.
well i believe it just need time after all the inteligent and hard work always pays ill be here

• Star-struck
Reactions: TheDevian

bonehead1st

May 25, 2018
looking forward to the next update keep up the good work, I'd love to support you but I'm already over $3000 in debt and barley getting my bills paid, so maybe when/if I can get that paid off

• Star-struck
Reactions: TheDevian
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes