JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Oh! Tell me there is a Vampire who once was a Templar Knight named Christof and his Lover Anezka who was once a Nun. That would be cool. Anyone who has played VTM Redemption will know who they are.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Oh! Tell me there is a Vampire who once was a Templar Knight named Christof and his Lover Anezka who was once a Nun. That would be cool. Anyone who has played VTM Redemption will know who they are.
grat game vampire redemption....1 of the best

Reactions: JaszMan

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Great Game, loved the Story, and the mechanics, took my time to get used to the UI but that is only a minor,
Congrats TheDevian and rKnight plus Team Kudos hope we have a continuation soon!
Thanks, I tried to design it as close to what Ren'Py fans would be used to, though we made it much more customizable, allowing you to even pick your fonts and cursors.

We are working hard on it, my coder is starting to get close to a workable thing though I still have no actual time frame yet. :cautious: I don't like to give estimates until I am certain. He has been working on the 'clickable' items last I heard. I will say that I am starting to feel hopeful again.

I will be posting this year's Halloween wallpaper in the other thread soon though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Exactly, I wondered when that would happen. Sucks that it is taking this long but it couldn't be helped this time. Hopefully it won't happen again once my new coder gets the caught up.
I knew I was going to be slow, but this is way beyond anything I thought possible, but the last couple years have been one disaster after another.

Here are a couple of renders I did for decorations I am making for the adult bookstore that I am building for ch3.
Cat_Fight_Club_01.jpg Forest_Hump_01.png

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Night Prowler
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
still wondering why the [abandoned] tag still ain't removed, since one of the core criteria is not met, being erm 'No Show' of developer. game is still being worked on, we do get info about it, and yet the tag seems sticky.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes