TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Uuuuuh...does she look crosseyed to you?
I played a character in Wrath of the Righteous that has a similar look to her eyes lol, which was hilarious visualizing how he looked while speaking.
Yeah, she was lubing up, and had just ...let's say, 'crossed a line', as it were. lol

Reactions: Hargan2

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am still prepping things for chapter 3, as my coder plugs away at converting things. This will also greatly reduce the file size for future releases.

I was just about done kitbashing the apartment I was working on, making a bedroom, hallway, and other things for it, when I see the base apartment used in another game, making go back and change even more, because I hate seeing that. lol
I feel like the end result was worth it though. ...That is if you can see passed 'Anna. ;)

F1forhalp

SOTD: Johnny Winter - Broken And Lonely
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
dang.. he does make games. curious. looks nice, sounds promising, let's grab that.
so, i'm late to the party.. downloaded it yesterday via DDL, and kind of hit a roadblock: game starts up and then sits there at a "this is the early access version" disclaimer; the "continue" button shows no reaction, can't run up the debug either, in short, no mouse, no keys the only keys that work are Alt+F4 sadly does this game dislike anything i might have done, or does the DDL contain a old version? the .zip says it's version 1.0 though.
can't provide a screenshot, i tried but the result was the screen just black.
added what logs i found. yes this system is ancient, but does run other Unity games.
View attachment Player.log.txt View attachment Player-prev.log.txt

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
dang.. he does make games. curious. looks nice, sounds promising, let's grab that.
so, i'm late to the party.. downloaded it yesterday via DDL, and kind of hit a roadblock: game starts up and then sits there at a "this is the early access version" disclaimer; the "continue" button shows no reaction, can't run up the debug either, in short, no mouse, no keys the only keys that work are Alt+F4 sadly does this game dislike anything i might have done, or does the DDL contain a old version? the .zip says it's version 1.0 though.
can't provide a screenshot, i tried but the result was the screen just black.
added what logs i found. yes this system is ancient, but does run other Unity games.
View attachment 2707024 View attachment 2707025
Well, that is a first, I can't say I have seen that one before. I will pass it on to my coders and see if they can sort it out, if you want to hop on the discord we might be able to get it faster.

Reactions: rKnight

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Well, that is a first, I can't say I have seen that one before. I will pass it on to my coders and see if they can sort it out, if you want to hop on the discord we might be able to get it faster.
sorry, anything discord and the likes is a complete no-Go here, as we don't trust google, among several companies, with absolute anything.

for the hiccup, i will try to run it in a different folder (less slashes etc. etc.) is the game possibly getting stuck trying to update something online, may have to try that out.. sandbox is configured to have no interwebs. heck, might be the sandbox itself. or maybe this one system is now just too darn old (Win7) to run recent Unity versions?
it's a first for me as well, so i might spend some spare time this week thinking over this. no sweat. :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
sorry, anything discord and the likes is a complete no-Go here, as we don't trust google, among several companies, with absolute anything.

for the hiccup, i will try to run it in a different folder (less slashes etc. etc.) is the game possibly getting stuck trying to update something online, may have to try that out.. sandbox is configured to have no interwebs. heck, might be the sandbox itself. or maybe this one system is now just too darn old (Win7) to run recent Unity versions?
it's a first for me as well, so i might spend some spare time this week thinking over this. no sweat. :D
Not sure what google has to do with it, but it would have just sped things up, easier to talk to us in real time.

I have run the game on Windows 7, so that shouldn't be it, though if you bury it too deep, that can cause issues with windows and unity, and I admit, I did not try running it in a sandbox before, since I know it's not contacting any corpos, and I have a firewall to block anything from going online without my permission.

But yeah, I passed the logs onto my coders, so they will look at it when they get a chance, and let us know what happens, and we will try to get you through it.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
aight take it easy.. changed to a shorter path with no different result, that's as much i could do right away in my ever decreasing 'free' spare time. B-Day preparations is my full time job this week.. dang i have so many grandkids it becomes hard to keep up.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
aight take it easy.. changed to a shorter path with no different result, that's as much i could do right away in my ever decreasing 'free' spare time. B-Day preparations is my full time job this week.. dang i have so many grandkids it becomes hard to keep up.
Good luck! Just let us know.

Reactions: F1forhalp

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Mostly finished the Police station, just have a few more posters to finalize, once I get some more info from the creators of those characters.
Working on the red light district next, trying to customize it, as well as building the brothel into a church asset I found.

The building was just an exterior, so I am creating the inside to go with it.

Making rooms, stairs, doors, etc. I almost feel like I am playing The Sims again... lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello , i am lost, i don't have other quest after the first, that' s the end for now, or?
Quest wise, yes, there was just the one introductory mission, after that, you can run around, have sex with The Mistress and ghoul, and drink from the maids, as well as look for the easter eggs that are hidden around the world.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes