Aug 27, 2022
Thanks for letting us know.
Can you please add the following instructions in the front page? Also for future mac builds I recommend adding a readme the game itself. The in:

1. Extract the app using Unarchiver instead of the default unzip app as the default app can mess up permissions
2. Open the terminal and type: 'xattr -cr ' (without quotes) then drag the app to the terminal window
3. The command should look like this: xattr -cr <path_to_game>
4. Press enter to execute the command. The game should now launch properly.

Unfortunately unity messes up permissions on mac so you often need to do the above if you want to play unity games.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can you please add the following instructions in the front page? Also for future mac builds I recommend adding a readme the game itself. The in:

1. Extract the app using Unarchiver instead of the default unzip app as the default app can mess up permissions
2. Open the terminal and type: 'xattr -cr ' (without quotes) then drag the app to the terminal window
3. The command should look like this: xattr -cr <path_to_game>
4. Press enter to execute the command. The game should now launch properly.

Unfortunately unity messes up permissions on mac so you often need to do the above if you want to play unity games.
Done, thank you. (y)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Kkr753, I did plan to include the "you have finished the content for now" message, but things got a bit crazy near the end there and we missed it. I have a new coder who is starting full time next month though, so things like that should be easier to take care of. Thank you, and Bubba6393 for your lovely reviews. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so after go park kill vampire.. return back.. is that it ?
Yes, for now, that is all the story we have in the prologue, but you can keep going around, looking for easter eggs, have sex with some of the women, that kind of thing. I meant to have a message tell you that, but we missed it, sorry.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022

Overview:
- In a sinister world, where monsters of all types prowl the night,
you are one such creature who hunts down those who are foolish enough to break the city's laws.

- This game throws you into the role of a 'Dhampir', or half-vampire,
in the service of the most potent vampire anyone you had ever seen 'The Mistress', the leader of the 'Kesamaan', a sect of Vampires she started to help maintain 'The Façade', and keep her people from causing problems for the human world.

You will traverse her city, and enforce her laws, as she rules the night with an iron fist ...yours.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-16
Release Date: 2022-01-16
Developer: Svengali Productions - - - - TheDevian - Houtamelo - - The Mistress's Lounge - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Spanish, and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Sigs:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA
How do I continue? I did the first mission, but I don't know what I have to do after.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do I continue? I did the first mission, but I don't know what I have to do after.
Once you have reported back to The Mistress about your success, then you have finished what story there is for now. You can still run around and collect eggs, and have fun with the women who have already been unlocked, like The Mistress, the ghoul, and the maids. We are working on the next quest, and I just hired a new coder, so things are going well. Counting animations, I have over 1500 renders done so far, though I am still having to make up for losing 5 hard drives this year, and losing over 30tb of data, as well as having to upgrade Daz, which broke all my old lighting rigs thanks to their changes.

Not sure how soon the next alpha will be ready, but I will let everyone know when it is.

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Once you have reported back to The Mistress about your success, then you have finished what story there is for now. You can still run around and collect eggs, and have fun with the women who have already been unlocked, like The Mistress, the ghoul, and the maids. We are working on the next quest, and I just hired a new coder, so things are going well. Counting animations, I have over 1500 renders done so far, though I am still having to make up for losing 5 hard drives this year, and losing over 30tb of data, as well as having to upgrade Daz, which broke all my old lighting rigs thanks to their changes.

Not sure how soon the next alpha will be ready, but I will let everyone know when it is.
Bien ahí, gracias por responder... Gran juego!

• Angry
Reactions: Raul and TheDevian

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Thought the same. 2 Gigs of data... You think there should be more than 5 minutes of actual gameplay... Only some "animations" with a handful of random chicks left, no character- or world-building...
For this much "content" other games use some 100s MB at most, don't know what all the space on the disc is needed for, high quality renders or animations isn't it...

Reactions: Kalenazar

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Thought the same. 2 Gigs of data... You think there should be more than 5 minutes of actual gameplay... Only some "animations" with a handful of random chicks left, no character- or world-building...
For this much "content" other games use some 100s MB at most, don't know what all the space on the disc is needed for, high quality renders or animations isn't it...
The truth is that at first I was surprised that it is light... Likewise, the creator had already answered me that the rendering and gameplay work (combat) is hard work, in addition to having lost work done.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The truth is that at first I was surprised that it is light... Likewise, the creator had already answered me that the rendering and gameplay work (combat) is hard work, in addition to having lost work done.
We also did not do a very compressed version for that one.

As for games with "that amount of content being 100mg", most of those either reuse the same images, or use a sprite based system. Including the animations, the UI, easter eggs, cursors, and everything else, there are about 4500 images in this iteration of the game. Which, on their own is almost 6.74 gig, which was then cut down to 2gig thanks to Unity's default compression settings.

Since I am adding between 1.5-2 more thousand renders this time (not counting the ones I redid for lighting, and other various reasons), we will also start making a more compressed version as well, after we get to that point, all the bugs are worked out, and it's ready to go.

Jul 17, 2020
Q1 2023 for chapter 2? is this what we can expect for dev cycle yearly updates? or was it just due to your massive hardware failure that threw a wrench in development, if so how often after CH 2 do you expect to release CH 3 barring any similiar disaster? i can't wait for more!!! :geek:(y)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Q1 2023 for chapter 2? is this what we can expect for dev cycle yearly updates? or was it just due to your massive hardware failure that threw a wrench in development, if so how often after CH 2 do you expect to release CH 3 barring any similiar disaster? i can't wait for more!!! :geek:(y)
It was mostly due to the upgrade disaster, and a few other issues, like needing to find a new coder. The old coder is still teaching some things to the new guy, but he had been working on putting everything together as well as studying, and even worked through x-mas.

So, while I don't have a real timeline yet, Q1 is quite possible, with some luck. But now that I am paying him to work full time out of pocket, and I have two decent pcs to work on things, things should go faster. That said, each chapter is longer than the last, so it will also depend on how/if we decide to break them up into smaller parts after this. We could put the story part out and work on side things, or put out some side things as I work on the main story parts, or something else, I will probably put that up to the supporters for a vote once we finish this chapter, and my new guy gets a better feel for the job.

I just got him full time this month, and he is still spending about half of his time learning, so once we get passed that, things will speed up a lot. This whole project has been a learning experience for all of us.

As for the rendering and writing for this chapter, the story part is completely done, and just needs to get sorted for Unity, and I have been working on doing side content, and more sex scenes. This week, I am working on a bj scene, in a glorryhole, with the glorryho. XD

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
lots of tags where is the ntr?
The only NTR will be the player taking girls from other guys, or the girls having fun with each other.
So, there will be netori (I am even considering having some scenes where you can have fun with some women in front of their guys) and netorase (the ghoul is a bit of a cuckqueen), but there will never be any netorare with other guys (unless your definitions are rather loose, the ghoul will flash others as a distraction, for example).

The closest there will be, are the women who are sex workers, but that is not presented in a way that should make anyone jealous, unless you really want to push it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes