TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
why does it say v0.27 in the main menu ?
i though it was v1.0
Where does it say .27?
If it is in the game, it was just mistake. We might have forgotten to update that. This is the 1.0 version though, we are working on chapter 2 now.

Lightwind21

Jan 1, 2023
Where does it say .27?
If it is in the game, it was just mistake. We might have forgotten to update that. This is the 1.0 version though, we are working on chapter 2 now.
1675294725502.png

i downloaded from mega, "Bonds of Blood Chapter 1.0.zip" is the name of the archive.

Lightwind21

Jan 1, 2023
does the quest line ends after you report to the mistress "to kill the vampire who atacked werewolf" ?
am i missing smth or i caught a bug? weird...

1675919874453.png

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
does the quest line ends after you report to the mistress "to kill the vampire who atacked werewolf" ?
am i missing smth or i caught a bug? weird...

View attachment 2376962
Yes, that is the end of the main quest for now, there is just the freeraom stuff for now. Sex with some of the women, hunting the easter eggs, that kind of thing.
We had planned to have a message in there, but we were so busy with other things at that point, we forgot. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Lightwind21

Jan 1, 2023
i kinda expected way more quest's-dialogue-plot tbh.
there are quite a few good animated scenes but the plot is almost 0.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i kinda expected way more quest's-dialogue-plot tbh.
there are quite a few good animated scenes but the plot is almost 0.
Thanks.
Yeah, this was just the prelude. An introduction to the world, and the main character.
There were so many systems and things that we had to build, that I kept the first chapter short. Each chapter after it, is longer than the last.

Reactions: rKnight

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Any news concerning the new update ?
I am just finishing another new sex animation while I am waiting on the new coder do his thing. They are converting the old code to something easier to work with. The old coder is working on a post about it.

It was a rough year, but things are starting to come together again, and I am able to do things now that I never even dreamed of on the old computer, let alone when I started this project. I am hoping to get an alpha to start testing in a couple months or so. It's taken way too long, but once we get this new system done, and the new coder can spend all of his time on new stuff, things will go much more smoothly, especially since I can work on two machines at once now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qscfghjkm

Apr 6, 2021
I am just finishing another new sex animation while I am waiting on the new coder do his thing. They are converting the old code to something easier to work with. The old coder is working on a post about it.

It was a rough year, but things are starting to come together again, and I am able to do things now that I never even dreamed of on the old computer, let alone when I started this project. I am hoping to get an alpha to start testing in a couple months or so. It's taken way too long, but once we get this new system done, and the new coder can spend all of his time on new stuff, things will go much more smoothly, especially since I can work on two machines at once now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the response and good luck with the development.

Reactions: TheDevian

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I played this LONG ago and remember not being able to get past the FIRST quest, I saved a werewolf, saw some cut scenes and BAM nothing else was available, no quests no markers nothing but feeding and fcking??
SO how do I continue with this?

Edit: YEAH it was December 2021 that I played the prelude, so HOW do I progress, there MUST be a LOT more to do in a YEAR and a HALF right?Z
VERSION 1.0 so either this is finished or the first chapter is.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I played this LONG ago and remember not being able to get past the FIRST quest, I saved a werewolf, saw some cut scenes and BAM nothing else was available, no quests no markers nothing but feeding and fcking??
SO how do I continue with this?

Edit: YEAH it was December 2021 that I played the prelude, so HOW do I progress, there MUST be a LOT more to do in a YEAR and a HALF right?Z
VERSION 1.0 so either this is finished or the first chapter is.
The only thing else to do, is to look for easter eggs, fuck some of the women, that kind of thing, this was just prelude, an introduction to the world and the main characters. It's just the introduction chapter, there are 7 written, each one longer than the last. Last year, I had a massive computer problem, including losing 5 hard drives (over 30tb), and had to remake a lot of things, and I lost my coder, so I am having to work with a new one (who the old one is training).

The renders for the chapter itself is done, and now I am working on animations and stuff for the freeroam part of the game while he is putting things together, including some that will only be available while your companion is with you in certain locations, such as taking the ghoul to the park. If anyone has requests for sex scenes with any of the girls unlocked in the game so far, let me know, I will see what I can do, if I like it and can make it work.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes