Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
So far, we have not managed to get one to work, but I hope to have one for it one day.
Uh...ok
But i m confuse a little bit there are many modders that port the game, so why it so hard for this game and it's also look amazing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Uh...ok
But i m confuse a little bit there are many modders that port the game, so why it so hard for this game and it's also look amazing.
Most of those are done with Ren'Py, while this one uses Unity, and there is usually some issues converting the UI. The Mac version did not want to cooperate either, made worse, since we didn't have anyone to test at the time we were working on it.

Hopefully, I get enough of an income from it to hire my coder full time, and then we can spend more time on it.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Most of those are done with Ren'Py, while this one uses Unity, and there is usually some issues converting the UI. The Mac version did not want to cooperate either, made worse, since we didn't have anyone to test at the time we were working on it.

Hopefully, I get enough of an income from it to hire my coder full time, and then we can spend more time on it.
Thanks for your reply:):)

Reactions: TheDevian

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Is the harem optional? Sorry for asking this question, for whatever reason if I care more about the story than the sex when I look at a particular game I'd prefer the MC to not be involved in harems.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is the harem optional? Sorry for asking this question, for whatever reason if I care more about the story than the sex when I look at a particular game I'd prefer the MC to not be involved in harems.
To some degree, you will not have to have sex with anyone you don't want, but you will be required to have a number of women around, though you are welcome to treat them as friends, helpers, and servants, if you want. You will be able to play the game without having sex with anyone, if you want. It's all up to you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Chapter 2??
No, that is the Mac build of ch1, I am almost done with the renders for most of chapter 2, but there is still a good bit to do, coding, testing, ect. I am finishing up the stuff for 2, and planning stuff for 3, making assets, that kind of thing.
Amp_DMS.duf.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
this one doesn't work on mac,it says this file is broken,you will need to fix it
Sorry about that, the last tester said it worked for them. I will get the coders on that, when they managed to get some free time. Thanks for trying it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes