Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I had over 100tb, lost over 30tb. Hard to back that kind of stuff up in any format. I did have most things backed up on multiple drives, but not everything. Most of the game stuff I had in a few places.
Once I save up again, my next plan it to get some faster drives for the game stuff, and a NAS to auto back up everything for it daily. Replacing those drives and upgrading the RAM is the next thing I need, and and things will really pick up. Already going 3-6 times faster, and I finally got mesh grabber to work. I still have a lot to do to get that PC working the way I want, but I am already rendering on it.

I don't give up easily. :ROFLMAO:
Well at lest it was not a total loss as for me I have an old system that barely has much HDD space and processing power/speed but I'm glad to hear you are taking steps to keep another even like this from being as bad as it has been or worse.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well at lest it was not a total loss as for me I have an old system that barely has much HDD space and processing power/speed but I'm glad to hear you are taking steps to keep another even like this from being as bad as it has been or worse.
Yeah, it could have been a LOT worse. Luckily, I kept most of that stuff on external drives, and I only lost the internal ones. The USB drives are slower, but they are safer from that perspective.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah, it could have been a LOT worse. Luckily, I kept most of that stuff on external drives, and I only lost the internal ones. The USB drives are slower, but they are safer from that perspective.
True enough so what else do you have planed for your game?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
True enough so what else do you have planed for your game?
I have 7 chapters planned out, each one longer than the last, with a bit of an epilogue. Chapter 2 is getting really close on the story renders now, and once I get a few more things done, I can go back to working on the sex scenes for the chapter. The story parts are mostly written, but the companion system was a later addition, so I have to go back and add things to make that work, and update the script for the new, more visual design, when I first started writing, I didn't know if I would be able to do actual clickable elements, or have to use menus, but since I found a talented coder, I have been trying to make it the best game I can.

There are several main plotlines, and a number of side quests that you will be able to do. The sex scenes will be based mostly popularity, and what the supporters vote for, but I am willing to consider almost any idea, with a few exceptions, since I have a few standards, however low they might be, and I don't want to get banned. lol Mostly, it depends on what people vote for, what my team and I like, and what I can figure out how to do.

All of the sex stuff (other than casual nudity), will be optional, so if there is something you don't like, don't do it. ;)
I am still learning on a lot of this, but I have been writing for almost a decade now, and my proofreaders and others seem to at least like my little story, I just need to keep improving on the rest of it. hehe My renders and animations keep getting better, and now that I have my new computer mostly working, that is only going to make it easier for me to learn. It still takes forever to open a scene in Daz, but once I finish my upgrades (faster drives and ram), that should improve a lot.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I have 7 chapters planned out, each one longer than the last, with a bit of an epilogue. Chapter 2 is getting really close on the story renders now, and once I get a few more things done, I can go back to working on the sex scenes for the chapter. The story parts are mostly written, but the companion system was a later addition, so I have to go back and add things to make that work, and update the script for the new, more visual design, when I first started writing, I didn't know if I would be able to do actual clickable elements, or have to use menus, but since I found a talented coder, I have been trying to make it the best game I can.

There are several main plotlines, and a number of side quests that you will be able to do. The sex scenes will be based mostly popularity, and what the supporters vote for, but I am willing to consider almost any idea, with a few exceptions, since I have a few standards, however low they might be, and I don't want to get banned. lol Mostly, it depends on what people vote for, what my team and I like, and what I can figure out how to do.

All of the sex stuff (other than casual nudity), will be optional, so if there is something you don't like, don't do it. ;)
I am still learning on a lot of this, but I have been writing for almost a decade now, and my proofreaders and others seem to at least like my little story, I just need to keep improving on the rest of it. hehe My renders and animations keep getting better, and now that I have my new computer mostly working, that is only going to make it easier for me to learn. It still takes forever to open a scene in Daz, but once I finish my upgrades (faster drives and ram), that should improve a lot.
Sounds good, even though I have only tinkered around with some of the earlier releases I have to say from a story point of view and a technical point of view this is one of the better erotic games I have come across even though I really don't care for vampire stories I still have to give credit where it is due so I'm sure many of your fan thank you and your team for making such a fine game so thanks for that because I have seen many, many, MANY shity erotic games and this is not one of them thankfully.

Mr.Hunter69

Apr 5, 2021

its soooooooooo goood news ♥

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
Hey so I'm lost I just finished the MQ" Incidents in the park" and now no other quest triggers there's nothing in the park but easter eggs and the other places don't trigger other quests, so is that it for 1.0 or am I missing something?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey so I'm lost I just finished the MQ" Incidents in the park" and now no other quest triggers there's nothing in the park but easter eggs and the other places don't trigger other quests, so is that it for 1.0 or am I missing something?
You can go around to most of the women and do things with each of them, but that is the end of the story for now. It is just an introduction so far. We had a lot of systems to build, so I kept it short, they rest are going to be significantly longer, each chapter is more or less longer than the last.

Reactions: XSilentX

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
You can go around to most of the women and do things with each of them, but that is the end of the story for now. It is just an introduction so far. We had a lot of systems to build, so I kept it short, they rest are going to be significantly longer, each chapter is more or less longer than the last.
Thanks, it's a great game so far the combat isn't really my thing but the story is right up my alley.

• Love

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, it's a great game so far the combat isn't really my thing but the story is right up my alley.
Thanks!
If you do not like the combat, you can switch to 'cheaty' mode (easiest difficulty), and then you can summon The Mistress to fight for you. She will defeat everyone in one move.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Can't load my save game, im getting a black screen, the dialogue window works though

Edit: even starting a new game doesnt work. Meh maybe its for the best, i guess i'll just try this game once it's more developed with less bugs

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can't load my save game, im getting a black screen, the dialogue window works though

Edit: even starting a new game doesnt work. Meh maybe its for the best, i guess i'll just try this game once it's more developed with less bugs
Sorry about that, this is the first time I heard about that bug, I will let my coders know.

We are getting closer on chapter 2 though, so hopefully, waiting won't take too long.

If you get a chance, could you upload your save for us to check?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLegend1337

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Sorry about that, this is the first time I heard about that bug, I will let my coders know.

We are getting closer on chapter 2 though, so hopefully, waiting won't take too long.

If you get a chance, could you upload your save for us to check?
Sorry man I cant upload my save, i deleted it and the game itself after I got black screen :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry man I cant upload my save, i deleted it and the game itself after I got black screen :LOL:
Okay, thanks anyway. I haven't had any trouble loading saves myself, but I haven't tried it in a while. Too busy making new stuff to mess with the old.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Greetings TheDevian!:devilish:

I usually play the vampire hunter rather than the vampires themselves and play way more Ren'Py titles than Unity. However, I took a DL of Bonds of Blood to try out as it, unlike most vampire AVN's I've seen, actually looks promising! I'll let you know how it goes and hope to be writing a stellar review for this very soon.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Star-struck

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Greetings TheDevian!:devilish:

I usually play the vampire hunter rather than the vampires themselves and play way more Ren'Py titles than Unity. However, I took a DL of Bonds of Blood to try out as it, unlike most vampire AVN's I've seen, actually looks promising! I'll let you know how it goes and hope to be writing a stellar review for this very soon.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Thank you! In a way, he is also a hunter too, as he hunts down the criminals of their society, but yeah, it's a bit different than many vampire stories. XD

I am still improving a lot on the renders and the things that I make, so I am almost embarrassed to show people this part, but it is what it is. lol Can't just keep remaking the old stuff, or we would never progress.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I did a round of companion scenes, where you can take your companion, to another location, and then have some fun. In this case, you are taking the ghoul to the park and can ask her to have a bit of fun.

Gen_Park_002d1.png

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes