2.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Still no sleep invasion, bummer haha.
With the new update do we need to start a new game? Can't seem to access much new content except for the scene of Kathy changing, which ends with script errors

Reactions: Weasel_Face

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
This is so bad. After one year of waiting for a new update (had forgotten this game existed) all we got are a ton of script errors, two unsolvable quests, some petting and just one! sex scene. Altogether 2 years development for close to nothing but errors. Sorry dev, but you won't see me back here. Wish you good luck but not wasting my time with a project that was nearly abadonded and will probably never reach real content.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I hate when you have to enter all the relations in the beginning. I remembered the incest patch for Uncontrollable, so I made something similar:

If you extract this into the game's directory you can now skip everything in the beginning. Click that you want to specify the relations, then just hit enter until the questions are over and everyone will have their right relation.

This patch should work with every future version unless there will be more family members in the future.

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
I started from the beginning and I have had to fix three errors already however this one I have no idea how to fix

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
So i tried the game (not reach the full end yet) & i don't mind some little soft sandbox but...

Plz read back your script, why i get the MC to be able to take the corrupt route but suddenly step back at full speed ?
i mean i start to corrupt the youger girl (ie little sister) but the next 2 text with her i suddenly get a awareness i corrupt her & can't handle it ? when in the same time i keep to corrup the Landlady (ie Mother) & keep to develop the older girl (ie older sister) story.... i don't see any storyline/storyboard here... just scenes stick together without any meaning at all...

If i can & want to follow 1 road allowed to the game/story why i'm take out of this road without any reason ?
seing the MC unable to pursue the corruption of 1 of the LI is lame as it writed here & yet, like you buy a consciouness the 1s after your last corruption scene...

so far in the end your game have no head or tail...

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I have this script added in my own rpy file.

config.developer = True
config.console = True

config.default_music_volume = 0.15
config.default_sfx_volume = 0.5

config.keymap['toggle_afm'].append("m")

The simple Dev console config which I add to pretty much every single Renpy game I have is causing errors with this game for some reason.

#1 :I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 398, in script
$ renpy.show(temp)
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 398, in <module>
$ renpy.show(temp)
Exception: Image 'navi tahlia day' does not accept attributes 'tahlia'.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

#2{ While running game code:
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 432, in script
$ renpy.show(temp)
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 432, in <module>
$ renpy.show(temp)
Exception: Image 'navi alexia day' does not accept attributes 'alexia'.

#3: I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 415, in script
$ renpy.show(temp)
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 415, in <module>
$ renpy.show(temp)
Exception: Image 'navi kathy day' does not accept attributes 'kathy'.

If I remove config.developer = True from my rpy file, I don't get the errors. So, clearly this dev doesn't want us using dev config?

Last edited:

Dardude

Sep 23, 2021
So i tried the game (not reach the full end yet) & i don't mind some little soft sandbox but...

Plz read back your script, why i get the MC to be able to take the corrupt route but suddenly step back at full speed ?
i mean i start to corrupt the youger girl (ie little sister) but the next 2 text with her i suddenly get a awareness i corrupt her & can't handle it ? when in the same time i keep to corrup the Landlady (ie Mother) & keep to develop the older girl (ie older sister) story.... i don't see any storyline/storyboard here... just scenes stick together without any meaning at all...

If i can & want to follow 1 road allowed to the game/story why i'm take out of this road without any reason ?
seing the MC unable to pursue the corruption of 1 of the LI is lame as it writed here & yet, like you buy a consciouness the 1s after your last corruption scene...

so far in the end your game have no head or tail...
You're not the only one who has that issue. I'm night creeping on her and the very next morning I'm suddenly her Morality Police. All while I'm trying hard to sex up everyone else with a vagina. Doesn't make sense.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I was stuck on Kathys route, couldnt get past the morning swim. had to manually set "secret_job_check = 6" to get it to quit barfing and move on.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Would be a great VN, but as a sandbox it is shit! Love the story & characters but endlessly clicking the time forward button with no events come on...

Reactions: Cornfield

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Would be a great VN, but as a sandbox it is shit! Love the story & characters but endlessly clicking the time forward button with no events come on...
I agree. VNs are much easier to make than sandbox games and also much more enjoyable unless the dev is really good at filling the free roaming scenes with content. But any inexperienced dev should start with a (more or less linear) VN.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you progress this quest? The hint says I should text them, but no such option in the phone. What to do.jpg

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
really liking the game and awaiting updates impatiently
one question though...is it meant to have 2 quests remaining unfinished or am I missing something to get them closed ?

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Just played it, really liked all the characters, dialogues and so on. But it's one of those cases where the game was good...until it wasn't. I'm sure I played the love routes with most of characters and for some of them it starts making no sense at some point, also I'd prefer if we could avoid the obviously planned sharing stuff from the beginning, for someone who wasn't checking the quest log it was disappointing.
Also, somehow I could avoid the bugs, at least make them not affect the quests flow.

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
I am stuck on problem child quest for some reason.
All the others I finished progress for this version.

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes