2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

taches

Jun 1, 2019
same here...After I got the text from aunt about cousin the ! point will not clear and the quest will not contnue
This is an dependency bug, or false choice. I have replayed, all dick choices, and map! with priority, so i can talk to mary and then finish the quest. after that the quest with the job. so all worked

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this, clean playthrough no saves if that helps
it should be rel1 not rel!1 so it only sees rel as the key.

my problem is some weird list error, it says aunt clara is not in the list,, i've looked and looked and can't see any error in that rpy. also i tried with just clara nope still no go. and you cannot move past that point cuz you're supposed to get a text from aunt clara. ugh what is going on with so many devs with massive errors in their games when it didn't used to be as buggy.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Started out kinda slow. I almost quit because of all the dead time. As it progressed, the time was filled with content. Looking forward to an update.

Reactions: Sparhawker

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Oh dear, I just downloaded this and am not feeling to sure if it's going to work for me...seems a lot of negative reactions.
Does it need or does it have a mod/walkthrough (even if the walkthrough is a pdf or a webpage). I'm going to start playing it now and see what it's like).

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so after 15mins I'm baffled.....clicked through a bunch of stuff but just can't go anywhere....are rooms only available if the doors are open even if the people you want to talk to are in there? All I've managed so far is to do the damn dishes and get that quest plus two others. I can't leave the house or enter any of the girl's rooms...nothing lights up to show there's something to do, so I'm totally baffled. Mostly I just get an option to 'return'.

lamiva6466

Mar 16, 2021
ok, so after 15mins I'm baffled.....clicked through a bunch of stuff but just can't go anywhere....are rooms only available if the doors are open even if the people you want to talk to are in there? All I've managed so far is to do the damn dishes and get that quest plus two others. I can't leave the house or enter any of the girl's rooms...nothing lights up to show there's something to do, so I'm totally baffled. Mostly I just get an option to 'return'.
If you're stuck on the screen right after getting the dishes quest, there is a skip button in the top-right corner. Just skip once or twice and you should see new events.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
If you're stuck on the screen right after getting the dishes quest, there is a skip button in the top-right corner. Just skip once or twice and you should see new events.
thanks, I'll try that...just seems silly that the only way to get anything done is to either skip or wait for something to pop up in the bottom right corner....oh yeah and already had a crash as it seems I got to the end of a quest after huggin one of the girls...pretty useless

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
when did that come out...I have the 0.8 and I think I downloaded it quite recently (or so I thought)
Came out 3 days ago.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so does anyone understand the 'update' button you get when in your own room? all it seems to do is replay the scene with Kathy before she goes to 'work'....
I'm guessing the only way to get to activities is to use the 'fast forward' button...is that right?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
thanks, I guess I'd better download that instead, just as well I hadn't got very far
ahh so you have to pay the Patreon for that...unfortunate as I'm unemployed so money is not easy....oh well I guess I'll just have to wait....actually really in to this game now, though seems I've hit end of content on a couple of things already

purplepyrex

Jan 26, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/2phone.rpy", line 1242, in script
    $ del text_label["Scarlett"][0]
  File "game/2phone.rpy", line 1242, in <module>
KeyError: u'Scarlett'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Bonds Of Love 0.9
Fri Apr 29 12:44:07 2022
Any idea on how to fix this error? Thanks.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Bonds Of Love 0.9
Fri Apr 29 12:44:07 2022
Any idea on how to fix this error? Thanks.
they seem to crop up a lot, just ignore it and continue...and hope that future updates work better.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Just WEIRD...was doing the 'three's company' with Derek and Bella. I tickle her foot but once that whole scene is over it also play through the once where she massages my cock with her feet......was assuming that was a bad thing to do currently

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
WOW, just WOW. Download 0.9 and started it, after four clicks I get a exception....I mean COME ON...surely that one should have been easy enough to catch and fix. Or is this a case of it's something I SHOULDN'T do, so that's how you tell me???
Pathetic.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I keep getting an error message when I try to text Scarlett. When I play the game on my laptop. When is the developers going to fix this?

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes