2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
A game without NTR Tag, has tons of NTR in it and not only that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bella and derek

I hate this mc,

as gabriella

but thats only my opinion
It's funny that games that have "love" in the title are usually the ones full of NTR. kind of like it's a rule of something.:KEK:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I just started playing, so I'm wondering. When choosing relationships, it says "this man beside..." and another "this man who left", but they are blacked out. Could someone tell me why that is? I'm just curious is all. All you see of the uncle is his hand, and nothing of the dad. I mean "neighbor" and "landlord". LoL

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
A good fun experience, the first sandbox game that I really enjoyed playing. The fact you can make choices and don't get penalized for doing the wrong thing is a win-win in my opinion and you get to complete all the tasks, YEAH! Thanks Dev, more people need to follow your lead on gameplay mechanics. :love:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Whats going on

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 23, in script
$ renpy.jump(temp4)
ScriptError: could not find label 'a_weekend_morning'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 23, in script
$ renpy.jump(temp4)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'a_weekend_morning'.
thank god i'm not the only one who had this issue everytime i open a phone to check the text i always got this error as well anyone had solution or patch to fix it?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
zelathorn Uncle Peter kissing scene with Mom was distasteful. She should've stop him before kissing him. She supposed to be love in mc yet kissing him at her bed. Yeah she stopped but why allowed in the first place. Now that we know Mom also was fucking Uncle Peter

Dude Peter squeezing mom's ass was annoying but ignorable but now we have him kissing mom on the lips... It's little bit too much. Mom supposed to be love in mc and mc is in love with mom. So mc watching mom kissing uncle is swimming around NTR waters at this point. You should've give us option prevent Uncle Peter makes moves to Mom. Like warning him about it or prevent him coming home at nights or without mc there. It's getting ridicilious at this point. Mom is clearly a love interest (hell the biggest love interest imo) and uncle peter make out with her and touching her in the ass...etc would not cut out

Also mom said that he fucked him because it was taboo so it was fun so it wasn't like she is in love with uncle peter. So why allow him to kiss her? Aside from that mom was completely fine with fucking her brother but when it comes to mc why she doesn't let him make love to her even tho she is in love with mc? I don't get it

But yeah the most important thing is that give us an option to prevent Uncle making moves towards Mom. Because we know they were kissing at this time. God knows how many times he comes tou mc's home and making moves on mom while mc doesn't know about it. Let us stop him

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I'm a little lost. In the beginning, when setting up the relationships, it says that Peter is married to Clara. And they have a daughter named Mary. Peter just showed up for the first time. Who is Scarlett that showed up with Peter and someone named Evelyn? I think there is a little backstory that isn't expressed.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
full save 1.4 witch all nice/sub choices i remember to save

is not scarlet is peter wife?
That's what it seems. But when setting up the relationships (I saved, and acted like I was starting new) it clearly says "the gentleman next to her is Peter". (who you don't see when setting up, just his hand). I took that to mean he is her husband. Maybe he is the mom's (landladies) brother (neighbor)? And it doesn't even give you the option for Scarlett or Evelyn. So I'm at a loss.

Albedox

Nov 17, 2019
I'm Opening phone then texts and gives me this. I do ''ignore'' and it never stops just goes on and on. I'm going rollback it goes back where I was and gives same eror pls fix and help(I thought it was bc of incest patch so I deleted game and run it without incest and doesn't work either.
karı2.png karı3.png 1689544487341.png

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019

bella and derek

I hate this mc,

as gabriella

and all of that without any indication, the first couple of in game weeks it seems like it's a harem game. who tf is this game supposed to be for? it's like dev wants to be bullied.

Reactions: MAD6999

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Game can't save at right script. I played to day 50 and save (only 1 save) and then I load, it gone back to day 17. If using patch then phone contact Alexia become mom (rel16) and gone error

monokrow

Jul 8, 2023

bella and derek

I hate this mc,

as gabriella

Thanks for the heads up. Saved me from wasting time playing this :poop: game.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Hi,
I just tried your ic patch but it doesn't appear to be working. The game calls his Landlady Alexia instead of your mod calling her mom, all the other characters I had to rename their relationships too. Just wanted to let you know.
Sorry, I could only test it now. It still seems to work just fine. You have to say that you want to redefine the relations and then just hit enter until it's over.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
MC to little sister - "We need to stop, it's wrong, we're brother and sister".....

Meanwhile he's fucking his big sister, mother, aunt and cousin.

I'm not saying it's a massive plot hole but I could drain pasta with it.
Reminds me of "Heart Problems. If you've played it you should know what I mean. If not, well I won't spoil it. It's actually really good.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
warning for those who want to play this garbage is full of unavoidable NTR and the dev simply does not put the label all the girls are having sex with other boys or kissing them like the mother and the guy except the mc
On the one hand there is Scarlett (MC's aunt), who is clearly a slut who dedicates herself to fucking lots of guys (and of whom nothing indicates that she has stopped doing so while she is with the MC). Her only options are: That her husband is present (and I assume that he participates in it at some point) or that he is not present. If you don't want to know anything about her, the only way is not to follow her route.

There is also Evelyn, Scarlett's daughter and the MC's cousin, you discover that she used to have threesomes with her mother and with random guys. Apparently the "ask for help with yoga" system was the method used with them and with the MC. When the MC discovers that she is a slut like her mother, Evelyn seems worried that with that revelation the MC will leave her (according to her, the MC is different, he is not like the others, or some such nonsense), unfounded fear because the game doesn't even even give the option, the MC directly forgives her and decides that he should continue with her. In theory Evelyn doesn't keep fucking other guys. This is another one that to avoid you have to not follow her route.

I'm of the opinion that an option to reject Scarlett and Evelyn's advances would be perfect.

Bella, the name of the quest that includes her makes it quite clear where it is going, but I had to try if there was the option of making her break up with Derek (who is her brother) and to stay exclusively with the MC. Of course not. If you don't want Derek to participate in the scenes between the MC and Bella, she keeps fucking him anyway, you don't see it, but the game make it clear that it's still happening. The other two options are, let Derek participate too, or send them both to hell and never hear from Bella or Derek. The last one is the only one I find viable.

Kathy has an incredibly suspicious job as a "waitress" at a gentlemen's club where high-end whores clearly work. One of her jobs is to "entertain customers." Although she claims that she doesn't have sex with them. The MC believes it, but I guess everyone can think what they want. In any case, in principle nothing seems to indicate that she is lying.

I'm not going to comment on Mary's route because I haven't started it. But from other comments I know that apparently there is a point where you can let a guy rape her or not.

I haven't seen anything about the mother (Alexia), the little sister (Tahlia) and the other aunt (Clara) that I find worrying. At least for now, but who knows as the game continues.

Gabriella is lesbian (or bisexual, I'm not sure) and wants to have a relationship with the MC and his little sister (Tahlia). You can say yes or no. In this case there are no other guys involved, but there will surely be lesbian sex at some point.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 21 Votes