• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 20 Votes

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
The top guy asking me to do a fresh restart again for the full content, I have restart for two times already due to my first save file was gone mysteriously, and now I need to do a restart from the beginning again for the third time for a full content? It’s a no for me

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The top guy asking me to do a fresh restart again for the full content, I have restart for two times already due to my first save file was gone mysteriously, and now I need to do a restart from the beginning again for the third time for a full content? It’s a no for me
If your save file is gone, sounds like you deleted it from both locations, the game folder itself and the hidden app data directory.

Reactions: Areyouken

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
If your save file is gone, sounds like you deleted it from both locations, the game folder itself and the hidden app data directory.
I’m pretty sure I’ve never delete any of the save file before it’s just mysteriously gone itself I’m pretty sure of it

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Had a similar issue. Just start a new game and you'll get all content
Hey man I was wondering could you help me check see whether my current save file was ok for the latest update? Tbh I don’t really feel wanna start from the beginning since it’s kinda grindy. I will share you my save file you just help me take a look was my save file good or still need to start from the very beginning?

Blazehoof

Oct 20, 2017
Hi,
I got the following error trying to start from my last stable save (where the game tells you to save):

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 2701, in script
    $ renpy.jump(update_dict[current_version])
ScriptError: could not find label 'update_from_05'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
    run(restart)
  File "renpy/main.py", line 144, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 953, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/2navigation.rpy", line 2701, in script
    $ renpy.jump(update_dict[current_version])
  File "renpy/script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'update_from_05'.

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
Bonds Of Love 1.6
Wed May  8 10:24:21 2024

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Okay. So. I have a quick question. When setting up relations, it says to assign Peter as someone. But later, when talking to Clara, someone named Jacob is mentioned. So. Was one of those name wrong? Or is Jacob and Peter two different people in the game and we just haven't met either of them yet? Just curious. Thanks!
Peter is Alexias brother and husband of Scarlett. You can choose, if he is watching the MC f...... his wife. Jacob is mentioned one time (as I played so far) by Clara, because he doesn't care about her. Maybe, there is more content later on. :cool:

Reactions: Talmadge

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
1. Add femdom content (lots of it)
2. Change the name of the game to "Love of Bonds"
3. ???
4. Profit

Just kidding, unless you think it's a good idea (of course)! LOL ;)

superxero2

Sep 26, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/1mary.rpy", line 806, in <module>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '-'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "1mary.rpyc", line 801, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/1mary.rpy", line 806, in <module>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '-'

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Would be a great VN, but as a sandbox it is shit! Love the story & characters but endlessly clicking the time forward button with no events come on...
totally agreed , what the meaning of sandbox if you only do is press forward button until some action is allowed?? this is nonsense..convert it to Vn and do some working on MC's dick too...it need some inches added...and fore god sake, let him last a bit more...he seems like a selfish rabbit...he doesn't even make his women cums. 2 hits and he's done..c'mon dev..u can do way better than this

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
and what a turn down is to see your mom spit your semen into WC saying it's not a pleasant flavour....really dev?:rolleyes:

and i sems i can't finish\cxontinue Struggling student quest...it's in active to do quest but not action activte to go it it, i got it once and Mom nealy caught us and now there should be another step. but nothing

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 20 Votes