VN Bonds of Trust - A game idea with the focus on a Dom/Sub-relationship

Which 3 hair styles do you prefer? (1 - 10)

• Total voters

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
In that case 4 or 9 seem like they would fit her character best - IMHO.
Yes pls. Also if it's not too late. 10, 3, and 6 in that order.
Thanks for your votes.
I want to see which hairstyles are the most popular ones. In the end I want to have the options that she can have different ones in her story.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I don't know if someone has pointed this out but haircuts 5, 9, and 10 have huge gaps...

OOT makes awesome hairstyles but for some estrange reason many hairstyles have a huge gap that looks like the character is loosing hair... badly.

A tip:
I used another hairstyle's haircap to cover the bald spots.
I find it off-putting and kinda sad to look at those hairstyles; is like the characters are sick or something.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I don't know if someone has pointed this out but haircuts 5, 9, and 10 have huge gaps...

OOT makes awesome hairstyles but for some estrange reason many hairstyles have a huge gap that looks like the character is loosing hair... badly.

A tip:
I used another hairstyle's haircap to cover the bald spots.
I find it off-putting and kinda sad to look at those hairstyles; is like the characters are sick or something.
Thanks for the tip. I will try this and see how it looks. Especially on this character I had to adjust every hair style. None of them fit even closely.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for your votes.
I want to see which hairstyles are the most popular ones. In the end I want to have the options that she can have different ones in her story.
I have a couple in mind that will have a variety of styles, especially the Mistress, it's especially good for her, since she uses that dForce hair for her main one.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
3 :)

GhostPhil
You said that you like Short hair for her the most, so that would remove a lot of them from the equation.

Knowing that I would either choose 1, 3 or 6

6 Looks a little bit to "dominant" in my taste for your wishes
1 Could work :)
3 Is my personal favorite

Reactions: GhostPhil

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Lovely.

Do think most hair choice are interesting Ideas but the Poll Samples do look rough. Not sure that's intended though?

Idea/Premise is, I need to google some stuff for that(regarding Fetishes), not sure I want to though :p Though I always had a Fascination for Knife Play.