• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Bonds of Trust - A game idea with the focus on a Dom/Sub-relationship

Which 3 hair styles do you prefer? (1 - 10)

• Total voters

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well I fucked it up and overwrote the file with another character :censored::cry:
Luckily I found another scene where an older version of him was. Well now he looks younger than in the picture above.
GP_Edward_new.jpg

Reactions: Segnbora and J..D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well as side characters I have plans that a lot of people won't like, but I feel like it is needed to protrait the BDSM community correctly. So I want to show all kinds of sexuality (not all forced on the player, but it is there). That's why I can't just do mostly female characters, as much as I would want that ;)
Well I don't really care either way, I was just saying that if you want to do more female characters than men it's very easy to explain why that could be the case.
I made the hair a bit more gray. I actually like the color. Then I tried a render without the beard. I have to say he looks a lot older like this. But as long as I can make him likable, I don't think that is would be a problem to make him a few years older.
What do you say?
I definitely prefer him with the beard.

Reactions: TheDevian

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Yeah. Beard. Without it he doesn't look like someone who'd be into BDSM, he looks like someone who's into BDSM's financial advisor.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well I don't really care either way, I was just saying that if you want to do more female characters than men it's very easy to explain why that could be the case.
I don't find it that easy! :D I mean I can't make every couple a lesbian couple, as much as I would like that :D

I definitely prefer him with the beard.
I am more of a beard-person myself, so I prefer him with the beard as well.

Yeah. Beard. Without it he doesn't look like someone who'd be into BDSM, he looks like someone who's into BDSM's financial advisor.
Well maybe he is the financial manager of the BDSM club ;)

What actually speaks against the beard would be the fact that it could be problematic in scenes like pussy licking, because of clipping and stuff like this.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
She's cute. Flexible too. I don't think I've encountered submissive and sadist in a single package before.
That's going the be the unique thing about her, also she is a lesbian ;) Furthermore her Dome is a masochist, so that's going to be something interessting show. It is actually something I wanted to show for a long time :)

• Thinking Face

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
That's going the be the unique thing about her, also she is a lesbian ;) Furthermore her Dome is a masochist, so that's going to be something interessting show. It is actually something I wanted to show for a long time :)
The perfect non-violent combination.
Masochist:"Hurt me! Hurt me!"
Sadist:"NO!"
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GhostPhil

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
He looks fine to me. I'm guessing he dyes his hair, most men are grey by that age.
If men are that hard to do though, you could always have the scene wherever you set the game weighted towards women. I doubt you'd get many complaints that a male-protagonist game doesn't have many other men in it.
I am almost his age, I have about 3 gray hairs (and they have been there for almost a decade), and I have zero wrinkles. I might be alone here, but to me, the younger one looks closer more like my father than someone my age. Now days 50 just doesn't look like that any more. lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am almost his age, I have about 3 gray hairs (and they have been there for almost a decade), and I have zero wrinkles. I might be alone here, but to me, the younger one looks closer more like my father than someone my age. Now days 50 just doesn't look like that any more. lol
Oh I'm not saying it's definite, just that would be my guess. Men in their late 50s (not 50) who haven't gone grey are fairly rare.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh I'm not saying it's definite, just that would be my guess. Men in their late 50s (not 50) who haven't gone grey are fairly rare.
Really, it's not the gray I 'object' to (I want a nice silver mane), it was all the wrinkles, made it feel like he was in his 60's (or 70-80's in that one without the beard). That makes him over three times her age, I can't say I would be that comfortable that to be honest. (Sorry Phil). A daddy complex is one thing, a grand-daddy complex is a bit of another story.

Hope you don't take this personally GhostPhil, I am not complaining, just giving my opinion. Keep the gray hair, but smooth out his skin, make him look more like a 'father' than a 'grandfather' (and totally keep the beard, that one is great).

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I mean she isn't allowed to wear panties at home, but that little minx put her shoes on the sofa, I bet she is doing that intentional!

• Haha